SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

cool lights
where did you get them and what are the specs?

3 Likes

CHF 10.38 15% Rabatt | Starke Dauerhafte eneryeinsparung Quadratische Automatische Einstellbar 1 LED IPX6 Wasserdichte Fahrrad Lichter Set

2 Likes

danke sehr!!

4 Likes

Been rather quiet the past few weeks due to a broken spindle motor. The motor we used came with the manual mill and was due for an upgrade anyway. So we upgraded to a powerful 1.8kW AC servo motor. 3d printed some temporary mounts for it and configured and installed it to machine some orders. Will machine an aluminium mount for the servo soon as a permanent solution.

In the meantime we machined some parts again :smiley:

Here we got a new anti sink design next to the old one:

15 Likes

And another custom job, The first set of the new anti sink brace are for the UFO man himself, and one brace has a custom touch :wink:

Cant wait to see them on your build @UFOskada

15 Likes

Wooooo! :smiley::smiley::alien: Awesome!

6 Likes

Custom 15mm Trampa Risers for a build from Germany :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Heatsink for a customer in Germany.
Fits Xenith, Unity and Stormcore. Will stock these on the website when we find some time to machine extra’s.

13 Likes

Parts for @rusins with one of the first Go Pro Claw mounts. Gonna share some product details soon.

16 Likes

this is actually very useful with the all the different gopro accessories that can also go on the same slot design

7 Likes

The engraving on the left-hand claw is a classy touch! :kissing_smiling_eyes: :pinched_fingers:

4 Likes

Yes this is why its called the Claw system, it can be used with many accessoires, some of which we will offered in the future too.

8 Likes

Thanks! Still optimising the toolpaths but its getting close to having a very nice raw finish, and they will be anodised in the end.

4 Likes

Oh and let me tell you, they’re awesome!

Even the prototypes I held were already :drooling_face:

5 Likes

stop telling me and send me a set maybe? jk im poor, can’t afford anything

3 Likes

Much cooler with an alien than something actually useful. Pft. Just saying

:joy::smiley::alien:.

4 Likes

Custom Anti Sink plates for @quest32 :love_you_gesture:

19 Likes

Would work well with bicycle lights too.

3 Likes

Yes many possibilities!

2 Likes

Looking foward to seeing some gear drives

1 Like