SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

Another job done, some custom Logo X braces for @Chricious, they came out looking slick!

Went for 7075 aluminium on these since it makes the finish a bit shinier and more resilient.

13 Likes

That’s just crazy! :heart_eyes:
Next batch we will do out auf Titanium :grin:

2 Likes

Super geil!
Trying titanium one day is on my list for sure👌

6 Likes

Another Custom machining order. This one is for @EreTroN and his beautiful Outrun build!

It was an interesting job having to machine the 7 degree angle. Took 3 different setups to machine, ended up trying 3D printed soft jaws to hold the part at the desired angle, this worked pretty great.

26 Likes

Look :blush: so good :blush:

15 Likes

Wait, doesn’t the bolt for those lights come in from the bottom? So wouldn’t you have to first put the light on the mount, and then the mount on the hanger?

1 Like

Yes it is , but it’s perfekt optic clean solution for my and maybe for you and another :smiley:

2 Likes

sabre parts makes me drool

5 Likes

In German we say sabbern (drool) looks like sabre :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

sabbern dynamics lol

4 Likes

Awesome that you got them anodized, it looks great. We will look into anodizing options soon too :smiley:

6 Likes

It’s not a must have , but one in raw , one orange and one black it nice :crazy_face: but I don’t like this work ( self made anodize, first and last time , maybe….)

3 Likes

Ah okay, anodizing requires close attention to keep the part really clean and rinse between steps. We are trying to find a good local place with quality anodizing.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Nice colour :star_struck: looks awesome, cant wait to see the whole board :wink:

5 Likes

I can show you the noise /front

14 Likes

Nice! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

so i really like this setup and am situated in the Netherlands.
What would these clamps cost ( roughly)

2 Likes

Ill send you a pm with a quote

Hi all sabre lovers , her the last one led Mount in raw finish, it work on mbs hangers .

16 Likes