SABRE DYNAMICS - General Discussion - CNC Parts & Services

Here is a set of rails I got about 6 months ago. These are the same length as the baseplate on a DKP truck. Unfortunately, the holes do not line up.

3 Likes

You could send cut send some plates with two additional holes in the middle, drill and tap those to final size and then bolt a little rail like this one on. Should be simple and doesn’t cost much.

€ 14,99 shipping for small packages outside of EU from now on :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Custom Peli Case riser for a german customer all done :metal:

13 Likes

dude that is a sick idea you should sell these in sizes that fit trampa and apex decks. since those are the decks you can buy with predrilled holes

3 Likes

Added some Matrix III risers to the website.
10mm flat, -5 and +5 degrees

7 Likes

Got some new heatsinks available.

9 Likes

Spiral Geardrive Adapters for @Linny ready for anodising. Cant wait to see these on one of the legendary boards!

8 Likes

Little progress on a concave pad project for a french customer, these will go onto one of the awesome @IDEA decks :star_struck: will finish the other three this week

VID_74610206_092241_057_AdobeExpress

8 Likes

sheeeeeeesh, this looks so pretty

2 Likes

These posts makes me want to come with radom ideas just to give you some things to work on ^^

(In the hypothetical world where I’d have money obviously)

1 Like

Ahahaha thank you! I have a lot of ideas as well just dont have enough time in the day :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Concave pads for the @IDEA deck are done!

VID_120230307_023807_469_AdobeExpress

9 Likes

Axle nut prototype :star_struck:

7 Likes

Is this a nylon locking nut?

2 Likes

No just a normal one, looking at how I can make a nylock nut myself but will be a challenge. I will try this one with loctite on a mountainboard though.

3 Likes

First @MBS Matrix III motor mounts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have been working on these mounts for quite a while, they have already been tested on MII trucks for a few months. Today I used the fixture plate to make a full set at once, came out great. Just some tiny tweaks and then I can finally start a production batch.

10 Likes

Some more :sweat_drops:

20230326_200025_1_1_AdobeExpress

12 Likes

Whats that vise called? Looks very sleek.

4 Likes

Its based on this modular vise system:

4 Likes