Rion Race Scooter

The motors are no longer internally geared. They’re now custom hub motors made in germany. I had the geared motors for a while and I can say these are even more powerful.

@Chricious Real world range probably around 25-30 miles or hard riding, I mean like hard squealing take offs and stuff on hills, ride calmer and you will get close to 40 I estimate

3 Likes

Ah ok good to kow. Then there are some wrong info out there. Is it possible to know at least the Kv? Just to understand what to use with such high voltage. Must be pretty low. I am totally fascinated right now

Hi, Marco here,
I have purchased a RION 2 years ago and spent over $6,500.
I owned and tried so many scooters and I thought this was gonna be the best of the best only to realized that the product is only a JOKE, not ready for the public and just greedy for money.
My RION scooter experienced several defects and got shipped back 2 times from NY to LA to Gal’s shop without ever getting fixed.
Now, after 2 years of repairs, Gal, the owner, and his techs don’t pick up calls anymore, good luck with service and good luck with the $6,500.
It’s a shit show, do not fall for those videos, CANCEL your orders and put $6,500 in Treasury Bills and you’ll make 4.2% and won’t have to deal with such a fake product, or buy real scooters that can be fixed !!
If anyone wants to buy it from me I’ll sell it for HALF of what Gal says is worth it!
FYI, out of the dual motor only the back works.