Rims, hubs to fit escooter 8.5” x 3” wide

???

What filament, do tell lmao

3 Likes

jo biden hates esk8

Amazon basics :pensive:

3 Likes

My 3d printer guy makes his own. Ive donr nearly 700 miles on one of the rims im testing so far

i prefer these

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s exactly the same model, this guy is fully cracked up

He “makes his own” filament

You’re getting lied to bro

you CAN do that but it makes no sense

2 Likes

he makes his own pla with corn from the field

I hope not… but the rims are withstanding heavy carving and curb drops for about 670 miles now. And alot of other ppl whove printed havent made that many miles in testing so :tipping_hand_man:t3: Ive just started testing a carbon infused variant as well. Seems even stronger but only done about 60 miles in that so far.

Wait you’re not trolling? He literally told you he makes his own filament?

CF filament can be stronger, but given the wonky orientation you print in, I’m not sure that would help that much

2 Likes

Yup. We tried printing at different angles, i cant remember if this was vertical or horizontal that he is printing at

You can see it in the pictures.

And ya you’re getting scammmmmmmeeeed ask him what material it is. It should be on your post.

If you can’t see tell which way it was printed by looking at your rims you shouldn’t be selling 3DP rims

8 Likes

That’s the stupidest thing you’ve said yet. There are a fuckload of democratic liberals here, including me, who think helping people is better than exploiting them. But generally we keep that shit on the down low because who we vote for is fucking irrelevant to esk8.

4 Likes

he’s trying to steer us away from the fact he’s selling a stolen design in a donut box

1 Like

stolen from who? they look similar to kaly’s rims but they weren’t circles exactly, more like hexagons.

I might actually be interested in this thread if I hadn’t spent so much time clearing flags related to it.

4 Likes
1 Like

They aren’t stolen afaik

unamed person made a similar version after sir spams-a-lot went wild

4 Likes

Thankyou.

we went from mbs wheels to six-shooters to trampas to pla on ender 3

Don’t get it twisted I’m not entirely supporting you but I don’t want misinformation to be spread either

2 Likes