Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Cannot. Instant mod/admin termination, as per Damon.

10 Likes

Right i really agree with the rule, i am just confused as to why it only extends to private convosations on the forum and any other way of messaging someone privately is allowed

Also bill why’d you cut out my original question :((( makes it seem like im questioning the rule when its just the “jurisdiction” of it

5 Likes

We don’t care about other messaging apps because they’re not our purview. We want people to feel secure that when they message within our system that private won’t become public.

8 Likes

Not sure why that matters, but edited above to include your full question.

1 Like

anyone received any presents from Neo/Jed/Jeff lately?

3 Likes

Still waiting on some hub sleeves that were said to be sent May 23rd

3 Likes

Is he actually giving out tracking for this kind of stuff? What courier is it supposed to use? (Only fedex could realistically take so long)

2 Likes

In a general sense, sharing private communications is not okay. We as mods and staff are not concerned with what you do with AOL instant messenger or MySpace, just here.

2 Likes

Big par

I’m leaking your onlyfans in the morning

12 Likes

Alright last message because its a pointless derail and I don’t even think anyone is disagreeing with anyone else

Sorry I broke the rule, I was confused about it as I thought the intention was to protect people’s private conversations, rather than protect the forum’s integrity of private conversations. This is fine, I just wanted to ask so that I don’t break the rule in the future. I didn’t want to be seen as disagreeing with the rules or you guys which is why I even made a response to the comments telling me why the rule was there in the first place, as I thought i’d been misunderstood.

4 Likes

Yup, all good.

i’d like a bologna sandwich with no mayo please

3 Likes

Sorry bud I put special mayo on it anyways

Who likes dry bologna?

E I missed the word ‘on’

2 Likes

:pensive:

4 Likes

You cant afford it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The gift of silence

3 Likes

Outtaloop so asking. Why has onlyfans become so popular? Are more and more of general public doing this or is it mostly camgirls and camguys?

1 Like

Uh huh. Next you’ll be “wondering” about MyKrush.

1 Like

God, I am getting old I guess. Gotta google what that it.

1 Like