Rideneo - Vendor ID Discussion

Mine too

It appears that they are waiting for the seller to respond, but the fucker is ignoring the dispute

Busted!!!

Killjoy here… but thats a PM…against the rules dude.

2 Likes

Why is it against the rules for PMs but emails and other messenger convos are okay :japanese_goblin:
mb i guess

It’s in our rules:

1 Like

Right I now know its in the rules, but something can’t be in the rules because its in the rules :sweat_smile:

1 Like

bb1df7864126db5fcacd08a1df0b9a24--next-door-high

11 Likes

my neighbor doesnt

2 Likes

can confirm. I move out when he moved in

2 Likes

5 Likes

Just post what they said, but in “hypothetical quotes”

I definitely havnt done this before (͡°‿ ͡°)

2 Likes

Publicly sharing a PM is against the rules, it is against the rules because it is not for the rules, but against.

Regardless, this inst the place to discuss it and the time to discuss rules isn’t after you break them.

4 Likes

tenor (23)

6 Likes

Just throwing this out there. People are probably more likely to be honest and engaging with the presumption that messages between them and someone else will remain private. Having a rule in place gives a baseline of trust. Removing that trust would likely create more problems than it would solve. Just my take :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Well said.

And for people who want to make yet another step in the privacy direction, @wandagoner found us a encryption plug-in accessed through your preferences. Just please note that both or however many parties are in the PM need to have the encryption enabled.

9 Likes

Will you read my kinky PMs if I don’t enable it? :sweat:

2 Likes

Cannot. Instant mod/admin termination, as per Damon.

10 Likes

Right i really agree with the rule, i am just confused as to why it only extends to private convosations on the forum and any other way of messaging someone privately is allowed

Also bill why’d you cut out my original question :((( makes it seem like im questioning the rule when its just the “jurisdiction” of it

5 Likes

We don’t care about other messaging apps because they’re not our purview. We want people to feel secure that when they message within our system that private won’t become public.

8 Likes