Rexxy the 18s street carver

Even 4.0 would be better. But yeah 5.0 newbee 4 gears whenever they come back in stock

:grinning: @Ean.esk8

1 Like

Got the housing today. I will start assembling tomorrow.

1 Like

Went test riding before the rain. Pulls good, but I can’t stop :joy:

I don’t remember having to pre wear belts in but on my voyage belts stretch wa a thing and it was bad. Was skipping to stop from 20mph.
Also the blue loctite broke free in a couple places which included me losing a motor mount grub. Good thing the tolerances were very small for the mounts to start with.

Metr picture was me limping it back to my office haha that wh/mi

6 Likes

#Ilovegeardrives

4 Likes

Gear drives in well atleast loosely installed. Need to go thru and locktite everything now.

Also looks like I’ll be accelerating my plans for battery since we’re at about 5-6/18 p groups going bad :joy:

I knew what I was walking into so no heartbreak there.

4 Likes

Were you able to stretch your tires even more!? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Damn looks amazing!! What tires are you using?

Kaly fatties aka qind tires 200x75

2 Likes

Thanks! Now just gotta wait on his website to start working :joy:

Can you say what for size from the hanger Profil ? 22x22 20x20 19.5x19.5 ? And is a fantastic build :fire:

1 Like

Mine are 22x22 but their 1 off proto types.

1 Like

Update got new batteries Samsung 40t3 built up by @Skyart

Running solos as well

Last step before I do motors and detection is making sure it actually fits :joy:

Previous enclosure has some miles and age. New one but it looks like half my holes fit.

Update maybe tomorrow

11 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Some video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CscckMJpitH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

3 Likes

12 Likes

Tried trkp, feels too weird for me. I’ve sank about $200 in bushings and not sure if I want to pursue or adapt my riding style at the moment.

Currently just feels too loose with the aps bushings I’ve tried. The kranks feel ok vs the old trucks, but not 100% a fan yet. It’s also very low to the ground.

7 Likes

Honest reviews are the best ones.

3 Likes

I’ve felt like this every time I use APS bushings. They just seem super soft

1 Like

Interesting tool what’s that called?