‘Retro’ | Klever deck | Dual 6374 | 10S6p | Complete!

I’ll start with one and see how it performs.

That battery doesn’t seem ideal for esk8 based on the shape. Do you have a plan for enclosure? Do that first. Then decide on battery.

1 Like

The enclosure is in the first post. Inner specs

19 x 5.75 x 1.5

Battery is:

11.22 x 2.75 x 1.49

Thoughts?

1 Like

That enclosure seems kind of bulky and so does the battery idk. I know you are going for budget, but with such a cool deck, it would be cool to see it built out well.

Why did you decide on that enclosure?

Oddly matches the look of the deck, square and blunt. Also thought it might fit and it was inexpensive.

1.75 height doesn’t seem super bulky to me.

Here’s

1.75 standing back for perspective

1 Like

It’s hard for me to picture things without seeing them in front of me. Clearly you are putting some thought into this and that’s what’s important :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Rough mock-up. I really like this board. Up to nearly a 29 inch available wheelbase, 36.5 long 9-9.5 wide. Minimal to no flex. Enclosure SHOULD fit, but may need to trim the outer edge.

4 Likes

Your rear truck is on backwards.

11 Likes

LOL :joy:

10char

I know. I purchased rear facing mounts from dickyho, I wanted to see what it might look like. I literally thought ‘should I spell this out’ naaaahhh… I was wrong. LOL.

2 Likes

He’s not the first to make that mistake

Please see the post below, lol!

2 Likes

ROUGH MOCK UP. Aka what it might look like with the mounts I purchased.

3 Likes

Lol okay good. I’ve seen people try to build like that for real

3 Likes

I was getting ready to comment on the trucks being backwards too. :joy::joy:

That deck is dope you can get a psychotiller enclosure for like 60$ bucks my dude.

Battery get a flat pack from @thisguyhere it would really do that deck justice. His prices are great. Remember if you buy cheap you buy twice. I learned this lesson the hard way

4 Likes

From what I’ve read I’d never get the enclosure if I order from him.

4 Likes

I must be missing something on the enclosures. Every rectangle type enclosure I see is 1.4 to 2 inches in outside ‘height’ (inner measurement always seems to be 1/4 inch or so less in height). Can you guys give me a couple links to what you think might be better? I’m open to looking.

I’ve got a two piece psychotiller enclosure I’d let you have for shipping.
Needs some patchwork. Nothing abs cement can’t fix.
Let me find it to be sure it will fit.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Need to check out the measurements. Thanks Skunk!

1 Like

Plan for on off switch? One built-in to esc/ loopkey / antispark ?