Resin printed superstar pulleys

If you’re willing to share/sell your design I might be interested to experiment on my side. I’m just shut at design.
Like a smaller size kegel or something. Cause I only got a proton printer for resins

what resin are you using?

1 Like

@Phille Siraya tech blu resin

A guy on YouTube did a test with this resin, comparing its strength to the likes of PLA and PETG. It seems to be pretty strong.

1 Like

@BillGordon I can do integrated bearings no problem. What axle size do you need and what wheel core.

1 Like

I tested this resin and I
Use it mostly because of its strength and heat resistance. Unlike pla pulleys it’s highly unlikely to melt on you lol.

2 Likes

Here are some photos. Hope you guys like them!

4 Likes

I’ve nailed down pricing at this point. For a set of press fit/bolt on kegels I’ll charge $35 usd. ($17.50 per pulley!!!)

Keep in mind all of my pulleys can be changed to fit your specifications so any customization such as markings or words will cost more.

2 Likes

I’m in Singapore, so you’re better off testing with more local dudes.

@BillGordon If you’re willing to test the pulleys then I have no problem paying for shipping.

1 Like

Came in here to write this exact same thing. 20 miles worth of testing is not even close to sufficient IMO.

1 Like

@Fiori I’m fully aware! That’s why I’m looking to find community members who want to test my pulleys and giving them an easy opportunity to test them out on all sorts of builds!