Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

OH SHIT ENERTION MADE ANOTHER GLOBAL FET SHORTAGE

esk8 racing packs? daaaaamn.

5 Likes

Its bit overhyped it does not have balancer just logger and etc shit

2 Likes

Also not super expensive it looks likeā€¦ (meant for @longhairedboy for racing packs)

But at least water proof :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m using a pair of Tatuu 6S packs on Betty for testing things like motors and ESCs. Which reminds me, i need a bad ass dual 6S charger.

4 Likes

Could you make one for me that says ā€œin the hoopā€?

3 Likes

Sure, pink?

2 Likes

Deffo :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Blood? What happened? @whaddys

1 Like

hahah it was so dumb, I leaned too hard forward while accelerating so when I let off the throttle my weight was shifted too far forward and I got the wobbles and went over. I wouldā€™ve been fine but these shoes have this stretchy thin fabric so when my foot hit the pavement to run it off my whole shoe like folded over around my toes and my foot went through the shoe lol. Then road rashed the shit out of my toes, lost one of my nails completely

4 Likes

luckily just pizza-toes, glad I didnā€™t break anything. The lady hated those shoes anyway

2 Likes

Damn. Gotta get some thick high tops

2 Likes

Do you have any clearance issues w your motors? Does it rub the deck when you lean? Iā€™ve been meaning to try that on mine but not sure if itā€™ll clear the deck.

2 Likes

yeah fuck sock shoes goin 30

1 Like

None. Itā€™s close but clears by about 4mm even on a hard turn.

2 Likes

What psi do you have your bergs at? I have 70 on mine. Iā€™m new to pneumatics.

2 Likes

Running them at about 50psi currently. So far Iā€™ve kept them in the 45-60 range

1 Like

Damn. Iā€™m.way too high. Timo recommended 75 psi. Hmmm. Iā€™ll try 60 tomorrow.

Thank you.

1 Like

Itā€™s really personal preference. I like them a bit soft and grippy.

Same here. Iā€™ll try to get my happy medium. Any tips of for wheel wobbles. I donā€™t have a lot. I did get some lead tape to minimize it more. Itā€™s more noticeable at a certain speed then it goes away.