Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

castration Clippers?

Toe nail clipper?

Tooth clipper?

And yes, I plan on buying an army of them. They shall be named Dave.

3 Likes

they honestly do make good finger-nail clippersā€¦

they are called ā€œflush-cutā€ pliersā€¦ only e-smart peeps know thatā€¦ that excludes everyone who works at harbor frightā€¦

before radio shack diedā€¦they had some awesome flush cuts for like bux 7ā€¦ alasā€¦ no masā€¦

2 Likes

Thx boss
They fill in the spot between scissors and tin snips.
Very vital.
Will pick up some hopefully tmr

1 Like

I honestly could lay my hands on 5 sets without leaving my chairā€¦ at the shop I probably have 20 setsā€¦ and in my pit gear and trucks, buggys, bikes at least another 10ā€¦

3-4 more laying around by my 3d printerā€¦

3 Likes

Ah fuck really? Plastic? I cut 12awg with those same ones. Theyā€™re my work horse.

4 Likes

So jealous. Weā€™re still under curfew law ā€¦ canā€™t be outside legally after 9:00pmā€¦

such bullshitā€¦

Most of my riding I did at nightā€¦

3 Likes

No shit. You are still in curfewā€¦ Wow.
I just did 10 miles around the neighborhood probably didnā€™t go further than 2 miles from home.
I rode early today too around 11.
It was too fucking hot to go out the afternoon.

2 Likes

I was out in the afternoon sweating like a hog, and now itā€™s all nice and Iā€™m awake with 5 charged esk8 batteries and canā€™t leave legally

4 Likes

How much longer do you think they will keep the curfewā€¦ I guess you ought to go out at 6amā€¦

1 Like

Stay safe. We wonā€™t be able to find another Brian. Read into that what you will.

3 Likes

I live in a much smaller community than @b264 and the protests here have been peaceful.
Iā€™m am still hesitant to go ride around town after dark since I am pretty much dressed like fucking riot police in all my gearā€¦

5 Likes

Not because of temperature. Because of current spikes which can be higher than the abs current value.
This will cause an abs overcurrent fault and your esc will reboot which means you will not have control over your board for 2-5 seconds.

1 Like

Definitely going limitless FW then, when riding alone on the road, I tend to be a little ham-fisted.

Your trousers donā€™t get caught up in the wheel?

Thatā€™s what mini skirts are for.

2 Likes

Or Scottish quilt?

1 Like

@Venom121212 @wandagoner
My favourite spool holder! I have two and been using it for a long time. So simple and works perfectly.

I actually donā€™t use anything on the bottom to hold together

2 Likes

With top mount, that would be much better. Mine is on a plastic table and they like to slide a few microns every retraction. Looks great man!

1 Like

Thanks man!
You have to get one of those IKEA lack table and put an enclosure on that beast. :wink:

1 Like

lol i wear shorts, its tropical zone here my dudes

1 Like