Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I wish we would just move to 10/12 mm shaft entirely. Esk8 is not reliable with 8mm shaft.

5 Likes

@malJohann

šŸ–¼ Pictures and Nothing Else!

I would rise up the ABS current if you run so high motor current settings. Depending on your motors you could get cut outs while hard accelerating.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a battery builder but wouldnā€™t bit be wise to put fish paperon the enclosure where the wires will rub? (In-between each compartment)

ABS Current, is that Absolute Maximum Current on the screen? If thatā€™s it, the setting is capped at 160A, otherwise I wouldā€™ve had it on 200A already.

1 Like

Yes it is the one on the screen. To get higher currents set there you would need to flash the hw no limit fw which is included in every fw release.
As far as I know the current sense does just work well till 160A. Probably the reason why itā€™s limited to this value in the standard fw.
I had ABS overcurrent cut outs with my 6384 APS motors when accelerating with 100A motor max and abs current to 150A. After I set the abs current to 200A the faults didnā€™t appear anymore.

3 Likes

Same (200A) for me on Unity, Iā€™ve only had it once on Stormcore, running 20S LiFePO4 with the 160A.

2 Likes

So do i understand this correctly? Enertion pers Jason 150,000$?

I hope he is will be paid last with what remains if thatā€™s the case.

1 Like

Makes me not want to go outside.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a common ploy he is claiming back wages.
Plus 30k for his wife. Dodgy!!! I bet chiffley donā€™t know about his current sideline.

3 Likes

That would be a question for @eBoosted since he built this, but I donā€™t think they will rub much - the individual P groups are all secured to the enclosure and there is no way that those wires would get cut. I donā€™t think there is any danger of a short from that.

1 Like

@mackann is this requested amounts or agreed amounts to be paid out?

I dont think anyone will get any money from it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry it hurts to see the community taken for a ride like that. I hope you get something back.

2 Likes

Stepped down is kinda niceā€¦right?

@ShutterShock what area did you guys ride in SD

1 Like

Are thoses the new version of the boundmotors DD?

1 Like

I raised concern but they pointed me elsewhere. Click for whole image if it gets shortened

They think chifley needs contacted about it.

4 Likes

Thanks for giving it a try, but this seems like a red tape loop.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t expect anything to happen. Just pot stirring.

5 Likes

Mine were from Esk8supply, but yes they are the same as Boundmotors and are the latest version.

2 Likes