Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I don’t know him, but it’s @Murloc992 friend. he had a rough debut to this forum… the bots auto-banned him because he typed too fast for a new user :joy:

3 Likes

Dang it. Curse you, zirga galvas! :smiley:

1 Like

You can probably find a smartphone app meant for those “I took a selfie of myself every day for 10 years” things, that allows you to take a picture while showing an overlay of yesterday’s picture on top so that you can line things up.

1 Like

Timo or you are making tkp trucks?

1 Like

I’m sure Timo know that I will be happy to share plan to make this happen and then Jeff could add his little touch, hope this motivates them :grin:

Timo drives and Trucks are one of my fav in esk8 world, the Kahua forged TKP version would be awesome !! Already want it :pray:

4 Likes

@Balta_6

3 Likes

I agree those trucks are super sick🤙

Yes
5char

2 Likes

Dude your deck is awesome can’t wait to see the final product I like my decks/ girls sleek in the front and phat in the back :sunglasses:

1 Like

It looks like a banana

Also, pretty sure this deck is a straight knock-off of the LY Evo with extended tips. That means phat at the front, slender at the back.

Then again, it doesn’t seem to have the split angles…

4 Likes

Well whatever it is I still like my women sleek in the front and fat in the back :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fair enough. Bound and gagged is more my thing.

4 Likes

So you like to be dominated? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lol I like the women bound and gagged. That way i don’t have to listen to them and they are easy to store.

4 Likes

@glyphiks found a good riding mask

4 Likes

“This firmware developed by our R&D engineer”

20 Likes

üüüber den Wolken :tada::trumpet::saxophone::notes:

4 Likes

Thanks, I don’t see the pinned topic thought

Once you read it and dismiss it, it goes away automatically.

i do, the davga UI is not exactly complicated and it wouldn’t take long to bosh out the code for a clone. maybe a few evenings. its not rocket science and not outside their capabilities.

1 Like