Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I think it would be cool if you rode across the frame.

If you could stick a piece of wood in the ground to put your phone on that would work.

Honestly not a clue…I was going to use it on the Drophammer but the profile and concave is way off. The lady had a board that matched so I suppose it’s possible to find one (that board isn’t in production anymore though)

1 Like

EVERY package that goes through FedEx or UPS gets dropped. No, seriously. I worked at UPS. Standard operating procedure is to throw ALL packages out the back of the truck onto a conveyor belt upon arrival. Yes, all packages, regardless of any “Fragile” stickers, which do absolutely nothing.

If it can’t be thrown, hand-deliver it yourself. Or hire FedEx Custom Critical for a million dollars.

2 Likes

Yes I can Confirm this too I worked at Ups and at Usps They would have tubs around them and just play basketball all day with the packages

1 Like

Oh yeah I know. It is the responsibility of the shipper to pack it correctly. Only thing was, I wasn’t the shipper, the supplier was. I think they treat crates/freight differently though, as dropping ANY heavy wooden crate is just insane.

2 Likes

“Insane” is when there is a pile of boxes 3 meters high and one of them reeks of skunk weed, and 5 staff, including 2 supervisors, are all digging in the pile to try to figure out which box it is, so it can “get lost in transit”

7 Likes

This the new enclosure for the new board?

3 Likes

@Randy

Those Trampa trucks, don’t they have 9.525 mm axles? How’d you get those wheels on (where’d you find 9.524 mm bore x 22 mm OD bearings)

Sweet ride btw.

If you ever get a flat tyre it wont matter cause you can refill it with the excess air you are carrying in this enclosure.

4 Likes

@Randy :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2: Beautiful build.

2 Likes

Where did you get the back light ? @Randy

1 Like

Blitzu

1 Like

i used to work in cultured pearls trading, and the Fedex office here stopped accepting to take jewelry because they always get lost in transit and they kept losing money on insurance claim.

2 Likes

[quote=“Randy, post:14616, topic:81, full:true”]
Blitzu

BLITZU Cyborg 168H USB Rechargeable Headlight Super Bright Bike Light - Helmet Front Light Accessories. High Intensity LED Fits on Any Bicycles. Easy to Install for Cycling Safety Flashlight https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015IFA03I/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_08f0EbS9F0CP5
BLITZU Cyborg 120T USB Rechargeable LED Bike Tail Light. Bright Bicycle Rear Cycling Safety Flashlight, Fits Road, Mountain Bikes, Helmets. Get The Front Headlight and Back Set for Kids Men and Women https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W7Y27CQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_l.f0EbXWDDBEY

1 Like

press them in @MYKC
https://trampaboards.com/r62rs-abec-7-trampa-street-carve-bearing-used-to-fit-stickies-longboard-wheels-to-9525mm-axels-9525-x-22225-x-714mm-x8-p-25549.html

1 Like

Lol, so people just force fit that bearing (22.225 mm) into the wheel?

1 Like

Yeah I notice my bearing covers, although made of rubber are also bending inwards. All four covers on the bearing that were set closer to the hanger are bent in. I know it won’t fix the problem but I rotated positions of the “outside” bearings from the bent cover ones.

Dang that is quick!!! This was not on an esk8 was it? @sofu

1 Like

Right

1 Like

Lithuanian. :grin: