Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Lol we’re having the same convo two places :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What’s the 0 to 60 time on that scooter?

3 Likes

Love the theme :stuck_out_tongue:

H I G H ⠀A T ⠀W O R K

5 Likes

How ???

1 Like

fixed

4 Likes

Ryan Celsius ftw

1 Like

It’s 1 part, but tough as shit.

That’s a sick crew.

1 Like

That’s about 900k in wheels right there

5 Likes

What steps have you taken to waterproof the davega dude?

I’m pretty happy with the watertightness of everything on my build except the davega. You look like you’re not worried about it, so I figure you’re the man to ask :joy:

5 Likes

I did kill one, then upped my water proof game. First one had some water come in the screen protector as the silicone glue had separated a little. So I pulled it out, scratched up the anodize where the the glue goes. Then epoxied that bitch up. Then between the base plate and housing I have a rubber sheet maybe 0.5mm thick to seal it up.

I’m just hoping this works, I think that’s only where water can get in.

Also I have sealed the PCB with epoxy. But this won’t really save it if water gets in because I have not sealed the edge of the LCD, water can between the layers real easy.

5 Likes

Was about to say world’s first trillonaire in the making.

Any risk of water getting in through the buttons?

1 Like

Your electronics will survive but those Berks are fucked.

2 Likes

So long as they have their o-ring I think they are good. There is a matting surface for it on the case. They are sold as waterproof buttons.

1 Like

Lol, these are my rain weather copy berks. Save the good ones for dry wether.

2 Likes

Excellent. Cheers bro, will seal up my protective screen a bit better and probably just silicone the baseplate and then cross my fingers that i don’t get another bootscreen freeze up

1 Like

About a Lacroix worth of wheels if you find the right guy, i sold them all for retail.

Dont get why someone offers 500 for them lol.

2 Likes

I had one of my lights just held by velcro like that fall off while riding. Be ware.

1 Like

The lights are very light and the velcro is very strong.
Would be very surprised to see them go - but will stay aware :slight_smile: