Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

He fucking hates you mate

2 Likes

No Brent, that was you.

2 Likes

Are you sure youā€™re not a Kardashian?

2 Likes

Cool deck, where did you get it?

Got it from a local seller thru facebook. Was trying to get rid of it. And itā€™s called ā€œBody control electric skateboardā€ if you check alibaba.

Other similar boards,

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MDWRPNY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_pXkfDbE1AWRZ8

1 Like

@mutantbass sale sale saleā€¦ you will never get them so cheap again.
he must be millionare already with all the enclosures he soldā€¦

2 Likes

hehe that thread went from a descent looking product to a complete disaster faster than 0-60 on a tesla. was amazing to watch.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m Kim Jong-un Kardashian

1 Like

So you are a psycho with a bad haircut and a fat ass?

1 Like

Careful. He might have you fed to a cage full of hungry chihuahuas.

1 Like

You might want to separate those two unless you want 9 little roombots running around.

6 Likes

LOL, oh god this could be the end.

4 Likes

Your deck cracking?

Yep :sob:

best thing you can do right now is CF/GF skinning of the top and bottom creating a sandwich construction :confused:

should be doable using only a clothing vacuumbag

4 Likes

Man that sucks. I wouldnā€™t trust just glue. Carbon fiber or fiber glass is definitely the way to go. How long have you had that deck?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea, main problem is that is a lot of work, mainly to remove the batteries without damaging them and more money sunk into it without guarantee it would hold

I will probably mark all the cracks and monitor them to see if they increase

I feel like its just a matter of time at this point.

Unfortunately, really weighting my options right now, all of them a bit too expensive at the moment

Are the batteries siliconed to the deck? The curve till it completely cracks should be exponential, I would not risk it.

Try finding a plastic spatula or scraper so that you donā€™t accidentally damage the cells