Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I dont think you can put 6x2 inner tubes into berg ones if thats what you are suggesting?

1 Like

Why not?

1 Like

I thought you needed a bigger tire overall too but would happily be wrong. Tubes are cheap.

I tried it on your tyre. Its not happening its like putting a massive black thing into a small hole

4 Likes

They’re not made to measure but placing them in carefully and inflating while evening them out works fine. It’s common practice in offroad cycling to stuff oversize tires into the wheel to avoid punctures.

The downside is balance, but if you do it right it’s minimal and certainly better than punctures :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I might as well just grab the tires too off Ali just in case. Curious how the square profile feels compared to the round.

Try amazon over there first, usually similarly priced and ali parcels are like 60 days at the moment.

Anybody running this profile 6x2 have a review? Looks in-between round and square.

Those clever tires aren’t very pretty

2 Likes

Got any BN clamps and mounts for sale? PM me :rofl:

I’ll take those off your hands if you don’t like them :rofl:

I have already almost tried it :wink: too flexy, ok here it’s too stiff and heavy AF but …
I like the wood, the surf style,…
And it’s really the funnier esk8 I have ever made and ride, to be honest !
It rides like nothing else, even if it’s also the less comfortable and convenient I have ever had !! :smiley:

Plus, lots of people crossed on the road has a smile on their face, or some blocked in front! Cars honk sometime, heads turn, people stop me as much as in eMTBoard, but it’s different, so much more fun !!!
It’s awesome !! Haha, I can’t wait just talk about it again :star_struck:

Bonus for your containment ladies and gentlemen!

:v::smiley:

3 Likes

I guess those look so much better :point_up_2:t2::rofl:

1 Like

I want to snip the nubs off so I can have a beard. Busted.

2 Likes

if that is jason, heres a whole thread of him responding to himself lol:

3 Likes

I saw that too lol. The last comment about the garage sale was amusing, as well as him saying he’s moved.

1 Like

lmao yeah. i chucked when i saw this

1 Like

You got a source for these?

Yeah, not keen on them, just interesting that they’ve caught on to the fact that the market is moving on to ESK8s

1 Like

I’ve tested these Justin, they aren’t fit for our purposes. They come out very inconsistent from the mold and sidewalls were wavy.

Made for wheelbarrows

2 Likes

To be fair, if you look up “gbomb msu electric skateboard project” you’ll see he’s been into this for quite a long time!

2 Likes

And even pioneering riding in brine as well – way back in 2007

2 Likes