Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

magic

3 Likes

I got mine to fit too, albiet not to a standard I like. Very unfortunate situation and a mistake on my part. Ever so slightly off, enough to cause a problem for some, and none for others.

3 Likes

@ZachTetra, Why do you have that giant box on that lovely integrated deck? :rofl::joy::grin:

1 Like

But hey if he wants this back so be it I’ll send them back lol. But I got told it would take “1000 times before something stripped” I’m pretty sure one more try would reallllly mess them up

Shh…I may or may not have exactly 0 batteries that fit

1 Like

Looks like a job for my M4 tap to clean up :smiley:
P.S.
I intend to resell separately. As I said in PMs, the motor plate can be sold with caliber II clamps, paris, or SR TKP clamps.

2 Likes

All I’m going to say is esk8 is not a plug n play thing. Nothing is ever so perfect in DIY.

1 Like

I think that means you forfeit the deck :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have the parts needed to make it on the way as we speak, I’m trying here

I thought I had everything I needed then it turned out the battery wouldn’t fit to I had to redesign the layout

2 Likes

sf9KQr2

2 Likes

Okay, I’m doing all the things to make it work the way its supposed to :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You might want to try the chinese ones

Buy normal Clever 6x2 tires and file down the valve entrance slightly. Quick fixes that will eliminate your issues :+1:

3 Likes

3xl9rw

1 Like

Is this really valve stem issues?

How can I tell if I have V1 or V2? Also would you recommend I just sell off my set while it’s nearly new? xd

None of mine have had the tube pop near the valve, I’ve already smoothed it with a deburring tool.

@brenternet @moon are the clever tires and the Chinese ones the same? I imagine order their tubes too and not use my current poppy ones?

@rusins I don’t remember who’s running them, only seen a photo or two and heard of people testing them.

1 Like

The inner tubes are very much different

2 Likes

Oh wow. I’d say so.

Where exactly are they going?

Timo has a new tube that’s slightly bigger and thicker from what I can tell by hand, it’s purpose made instead of re-purposed. The mold must have set him back a pretty penny. Clever are the ones you get in the standard 6x2 wheels usually.

First aliexpress link, you’ll probably find a better deal if you search around. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000347096988.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.7507586e93hbOr&algo_pvid=996120f8-dd16-43a8-92a0-9a1dedfd761f&algo_expid=996120f8-dd16-43a8-92a0-9a1dedfd761f-0&btsid=0ab50f6115875108467331746e1d9e&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Stuff them in, inflate them and ride :ok_hand:

1 Like