Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I have Jewish heritage…my fathers family flew Eastern Europe and came to Ireland during WWII.

I asked myself if the picture was something from a concentration camp with esk8s riding around could I handle it, yes, totally irrelevant to any picture taken highlighting the horror, but yes.

What I could not handle was some little fuck who decided that his username could be JewBBQ in the other place, I took umbrage to that, nobody felt that needed moderation though not me either, I did ask him why he chose not to answer wisely.

Do you see the point about what’s important?

4 Likes

Why not edit it Bill? You have the power?

Open to copy suggestions

Yes, I am totally falling for that trap. No, I prefer to leave it there as a testament to your bias.

1 Like

Yes I am biased towards freedom thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

I remember that. I think he eventually did answer.
It was something dumb to. I think his family was actually Jewish and it was an inside joke because the family used to have bbqs and they ended up calling them jewbbqs.

1 Like

3 Likes

Mmm was not my recollection but ok, the inference was different. Typically Jewish families would not be laughing about the cooking of people

The cooking of people, like, say, with Napalm?

You see there is a difference between artwork which utilizes pain and suffering as a conduit for the purposes of dialogue

And a throwaway expression by a prepubescent built only to mock and hurt

1 Like

I don’t think that was the intention or the phrasing they were thinking of when saying.
It was more of a barbecue hosted by jews. Jewish bbq, eventually shorted to jewbbq and it went over thier heads about its possible double meaning.

I just remember reading it and thinking he was full of s*** and making up an excuse to save face

“throwaway expression by a prepubescent”

More skewed phrasing. Argument further weakened.

what was the image?

It’s pretty common to become what you should hate

Basically this

But with skateboards instead of Ronald and Mickey

1 Like

You’ll never see it because Bill hates not being right

1 Like

@Bobby, you definitely copping the first one

Now the personal attacks come. Argument weakened yet again.

1 Like

What? I’m not quite grasping how that’s a reply to what I said

@BillGordon, time to split this discussion into a different topic?