Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

First of all, thank you everyone for the positive energy and well wishes… :slight_smile:
So I have pretty good news… The final transplant was way better than expected. There was only a skin transplant which involves way less risks then a muscle transplant…
Around 7-10 day’s more in hospital but I can already get up (only on crutches)so I will get out between the next Tuesday and Friday… I will regain full movement and I have permission from my doctor to esk8 in 1-2 months… :smile:

Sadly not but I got some really good shit before the surgery to calm me down. But at my 3 rd surgery the doctor just gave me my fentanyl dose while I was still consciousness and just said: “enjoy it” :joy:

18 Likes

More details please! What tech is used? Looks like just a multiplug adapter :smile:

1 Like

Good to hear! Looks like you still get a bit summer carving done this year :wink::+1:

1 Like

https://www.laadkabelfabriek.nl/product/verloop-type-2-naar-schuko-contrastekker/

https://www.e-flux.nl/

These two links will got me charging. Be sure your local charging stations use the same standard!

2 Likes

FYI it was originally a kuthaka enclosure

1 Like

thanks, seems too simple lol :slight_smile:

@Juddymuddy

You want those bolts angled up and away from the direction of travel. Rotate the hanger mount 180 and resecure.

1 Like

Ok thanks

is Sookie on here? because she needs to be.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :framed_picture: Pictures and nothing else!

@City-Blade-101, that is the least tasteful wall decoration I have ever seen in my in life. Taking then image of a young girl with her flesh burned off by Napalm the USA dropped on Vietnam in the 70’s is more than a bit sick in my opinion

24 Likes

What remote is this?

1 Like

The OSRR.

I think it is actually part of a Banksy piece as he did this

How did you kill the unity?

Art is so extremely subjective.
And it’s something I strongly believe should never be censored.
That doesn’t always mean it’s appropriate or for everyone.

7 Likes

The only remote that matters… :wink:

There are a lot of pretty cool offerings for remotes coming to the market in the near future. :wink:

4 Likes

1st build…

8 Likes

Not interested… :wink:

1 Like