Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Were you offering those to us or to your friend? I’d like to get my hands on a set of small motors :smiley:

We can getting all Boosted board part now from factory.

10 Likes

Really wanna know how these trucks feel compared to the chanel trucks we’re use to. (Mbs/trampa/kaly)

4 Likes

Damn @mmaner that board looks great

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m loving it :grin:.

1 Like

Only against bird or lime riders :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: people who buy their own are cool

2 Likes

Cool is a strong word.

4 Likes

Ive got scooter sitting in the closet waiting for me to not be lazy, it’s quite nice, beefy chassis, suspension in front, chain drive, disc brakes

1 Like

10 Likes

*better than bird riders

1 Like

Whoa…glad you’re good bruh…what happened?

2 Likes

I don’t understand the tp thing…why is everyone buying tp…did I miss something

4 Likes

Prepper frenzy. If the world goes that far sideways, I’ll wipe with whatever is available.

5 Likes

Ohhh I feel like an idiot…the virus thing right? Ok I get it now.

2 Likes

To be fair, there’s very little sense to Coronavirus fear=stocking up on insane amounts of toilet paper.

10 Likes

Especially for people who live in the US because 90% of TP is made in the US :wink:

4 Likes

90% US TP is made in the US*

applies to most countries :laughing:

6 Likes

Meant 90% of Toilet Paper is Made in the US :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

@drone001 thanks for asking

i was close to home and was headed up a 13% grade when i got what felt like full brakes.

whats interesting meter did not show any errors - the board operated fine so i cautiously rode home which was only about a mile and mostly downhill.

5 Likes

Rock maybe got stuck in the belt? Or phase wires shorted against each other for a second

1 Like