Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

are we talking funboard, short board, gun? specifics matter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IMO its typically the surfer that is the weak link rather than the board.

2 Likes

always awkward when people donā€™t know iā€™m joking

yes i can take it to the tire shop and have a homie hit it with N2

also, iā€™m not really sure we need to worry about trace moisture (our electronics should already be appropriately coated) its water ingress we worry about

titanium nitride coated (pvd process) magnets are available, but iā€™m not sure thereā€™s a retail source. Walmart (of all people) sells $4 titanium nitride coated (pvd) 608 bearings. i agree with using a pressure sensor @BluPenguin, a mems sensor would be tiny but it might be super easy to leave a tire gauge connected to the check valve

1 Like

I will actually say that this idea originated from my laziness to seal an enclosure, my original idea was to use a tiny impeller fan with a water trap separator to just push air into a halfass sealed enclosure and letting the air run out. Water canā€™t get in as long as the fan is pushing filtered dry air out.

This is because it does not rain here and I canā€™t be assed to seal enclosures when the chance of me getting caught in the rain is roughly 0%

3 Likes

You forgot to attach the gif of your perfect frit throw!

4 Likes

Trade secrets :joy::joy:

9 Likes

Man, thatā€™s so clean and smooth it looks photoshopped. Awesome
Thatā€™s a choo choo right?

Side question what do you use all the old paintbrush handles for?

1 Like

Mixing more epoxy. And lazily picking them all up once a week or so.

I think In have used close to 1000 chip brushes at this point. Maybe a bit more.

4 Likes

this looks so awesome!

2 Likes

Isnt freebord the assholes who didnt want sell their bindings to esk8ers and talked all kinds of shit on someones IG?!??!? FTP (Fuck them putos)

5 Likes

Yep, claiming we caused stock issues for them and were just cocks

just shoot it into space, no salty waves there and it will automaticly be pressurized, a win win

1 Like

Freebord Monday morning stand up meeting:

Sales dude: Boss, we have a problem, we sold some stock over the weekendā€¦

Boss: Aaah fuck! Raise the prices! How could you let this happen? Now I hā€¦

5 Likes

Exception to the rule: letting the DH guys take it for a spin. Thatā€™s when you max all the settings :metal::wink:

9 Likes

thhoe

crop your shit!

10 Likes

@DavidF nope, itā€™s a one off prototype made for zillboards by croozerboards in CA. Super super nice deck

@drone001 cheers brother

2 Likes

Fuck off! Im in a hospital bed pumped with morphine. You take it as isā€¦ :wink:

10 Likes

And before anyone asks. Its not esk8 related. Been stuck in a hopsital for the past three days because of some type of hernia that causes me to violently vomit non stop and tons of pain.
Im fiiiiine

Hopefully going home today, first thing im doing is going for a ride

18 Likes

okā€¦For that you get a temporary N- Pass *

*Not having to crop

get well soon!

8 Likes

Oh no, hope you get better soon man :worried: Please stay quarantined to prevent others from catching it.

4 Likes

@Bobby get better soon. please make sure the Doctors check the firmware settings before releasing you. hate to have a situation where they convince themselves itā€™s a hardware issue before validating all possible vectors.
:grin:

4 Likes