Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

End of March is ready :slight_smile:
We already sending first neoBOX :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll revisit your awesome product in 6-9 months… if you have them available for easy purchase, and your quality is as stated, I’ll buy many… thanks for your contribution to eska8

1 Like

It’s that Bengal ? So cute. Show more pix

You ask the wrong person :joy:

4 Likes

What kind of unobtainium is that :rofl:

6 Likes

What are you using for a power supply for it @BluPenguin?

Not his son, FYI. That’s Rita Ishizuka

1 Like

There should be plenty on the “Show me your pets”. But. I could always add more. :grin:

Everything. I made it mostly for a car charger, so 12v from the jack. Sometimes off large power banks or a 12v bench PSU

1 Like

Could you tell me more about the black pcb-type thing with the Kaly logo, how does it work? @DerelictRobot

2 Likes

Yeah that looks fine to me . just add some duck tape if youre concerned at all

7 Likes

To me it looks a lot like this:

Which as far as I know is designed so that you can solder the individual p-groups onto it and it simplifies the balance wire routing and so on.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@DerelictRobot, What are those bolts peeking out far right battery pack? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

yessir, i believe you to be correct. Same concept as the @torqueboards one you see in red to the left of it

3 Likes

Didn’t know TB also made them so thanks for pointing it out. :smile:
I only knew about the ones from kaly and electricboardsolutions.

1 Like

They dont, yet… Not officially anyways.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks. I haven’t been around in over 1/2 years so I was assuming that TB released it the meantime.

2 Likes

No worries. Glad to have you back!

1 Like

JB weld cake. Maybe it works on wood?

2 Likes

Ooh I understand now. Those welded p-groups have tabs that you solder onto the the PCB.

Brilliant solution, eliminates the risk of balance leads shorting and also makes it easy peasy switching out a dead P-group.

3 Likes