So, anything new?

1 Like

nope still has dinosaurs on the brain

4 Likes

Check Instagram.

1 Like

Loved watching that guy growing up.

4 Likes

sorry to nit but i’m pretty sure those checkers are just for show, that board is meant to be played with (beer) bottle caps.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, Mr. Fun.

1 Like

and for my next trick i’ll be correcting grammar (again)…i’m a hit at parties

2 Likes

sweet use of slanty text

and if you ever suggest my ramblings require a comma… I’ma gunna throat-punch you!.. have a pleasant day!

3 Likes

chix love out of balance washing tubs and dryers… but let her in she’ll freeze to death…

3 Likes

I’m so taken by this little beauty by @ArcBoardsEV @Linny - something nostalgic about old time racing.

5 Likes

You got me, it was my first ride after probably 6 months and I didn’t go full mud with the board. But I had to take a picture with that scenery and lighting.

But I can prove something with pictures from earlier :smiley:

12 Likes

I’m seriously surprised there isn’t more hype for this. Affordable direct drive? Direct drive with more clearance and a narrower hanger? FINALLY!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

You really just going to jack my art and not even credit the artist?

I expect you to send me one of those t-shirts immediately or you’ll be hearing from my Lawyer.

@CiscoV doesn’t know it yet but I now own rights to his likeness and/or loveable face (Shoulda read the fine print of that battery build invoice bud).

8 Likes

Aw shit. My pretty face is gotta worth at least a free T-shirt. If you get one I too want one :point_up:t3: :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ll add one to the invoice, you get a 50% discount for life, don’t you worry your pretty face.

4 Likes

Is there an app that converts pics to this silhouette B&W kinda thing? Is it a vector image?

1 Like

I drew it all by hand, obviously.

3 Likes

I heard it will weaken the deck

“electrolysis”

1 Like

Thanks! But will this sell :crazy_face::innocent:

1 Like

You never told me you were a transformer!

3 Likes