Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Why are you saying that? Are you shipping it to me?!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

@kook there must be a way to bribe @Linny with some Californian lab engineered strains to obtain Billā€™s address.

2 Likes

did somebody say direct drive

2 Likes

I know a guy thatā€™ll give it to you for a collab deck (hint, itā€™s me) :grin:

5 Likes

Iā€™m joking @BillGordonā€¦ Or am I? :smile:

4 Likes

Birmingham Craigslist:

ā€œBought an RV after gender revelation and planning to hit all the progressive cities. Leaving all the possessions that bound me to my former male identity. Smash and grab rules apply.ā€

4 Likes

At least you are not selling him short. Iā€™d be flattered if I were you @BillGordon.

I wouldnā€™t trade a Colab tho.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really interesting deck - what is it? Whatā€™s the function of the cage as well?

1 Like

First time you noticed haha? they are just to protect the motors from nano x remote failures and rocks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Itā€™s a downhill racing deck by arbor. 2014 vintage. I also love the shape.

Itā€™s extremely stiff, it even has W concave in the middle for added stiffness.

I have a second brand new one waiting for my next build.

The cage is just bars on the motor mount that keeps everything stiff so screws donā€™t come loose.

2 Likes

I thought he was making a joke about the power wheels lol.

@LR-designs what all did you upgrade on it?

1 Like

I never expected to see Rev motors used for esk8 lol.
OG Neo next?

3 Likes

Roommate is finally making his boards after Iā€™ve been trying to make him for a year

One is a super light 6s 5Ah lipo, Ollin 4.12, 80a Kegels, Caliber II (custom mount), Orbiter deck, Rev Neo 550, and 12:86 gearsā€¦itā€™s gonna be fun

Iā€™m super stoked for my NeoHubs and NeoBoxesā€¦itā€™s gonna be amazing

If you go that route is there a way you can finish the cans to be super scratch resistant, like a sealed powder coat or anodized, DDs almost always get thrashed because of the low clearance.

Also how chonky (powerful) are you thinking for these wattage/kv wise?

2 Likes

This have good ground clearance. And have motor shield 6mm thick which can be replace with hard anodise.

5 Likes

Giant always has the best deals on pringles

remember when jason alexander used to do commercials for Giant, iā€™m old

4 Likes

Acme > Giant Eagle.

Fight me.

2 Likes

dollar store has full size pringles for $1 unusually only 1 kind like pizza

1 Like

Just a few ideas that popped in my head ā€¦ might throw a few boards in the lasermachine and make these ā€œ natural phenomenon ā€ decks ā€¦

12 Likes

Quick question, someone is selling a raptor 2.1 for 200$ near me. Says it has a broken battery control board. Thinking I could buy it and either part it out or try and fix it. Hesitant just bc of how faulty the raptors can be. Anyone think itā€™s a good idea?

2 Likes