Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Venom121212 for a split second I thought you somehow effed up the top of a Senderized deck.

4 Likes

If they ever wanted an Australian BFF / tester / agent, you know where to point them.

4 Likes

It took me longer. Your post. :joy:

5 Likes

Luckyyyyy. I taught my girl to ride my longboard but she isn’t ready to ride electric. She’s only 90 lbs and would break if she fell.

2 Likes

Fair play. This looks like a lota fun but I’m not sure my balls are big enough for some of that stuff.

2 Likes

Yep, small calves

4 Likes

@rich how is it with red shock blocks? More stable than before?

I can ride a bit faster but still get speed wobbles at 40km/h (25mph) on the rear truck. I’m just creating a new topic asking for help :pray:

2 Likes

Is that a Direct Drive I see?

3 Likes

Maybe? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Stop it! I don’t have any money left :weary: :smile:

3 Likes

Yep, I was actually there for a onewheel event. An euc would crush it there honestly with the tight turning radius. Lmk if you plan a trip and I’ll join ya.

2 Likes

Shoot that Cavern bike park is closed now :sob:

5 Likes

Def gonna do that with my homie. I’ll bring some boards and our eucs hell yeah I’ll let you know.

Any specific days you’re usually free?

Oh damn that sucks!! I stumbled across their website last year and wanted to plan a drive there next time I go visit my family

1 Like

Any time I want to be. I have a lot of flexibility on when to set up and run tests at my lab.

1 Like

They emailed me before Christmas saying they didnt have the black ones available and would send me raw instead and eventually the black. Cool.

I received 2 black, and 2 raw before Christmas and now these.

5 Likes

@Goldrabe what size hangers are those?

Well thats good, now give me your spares!

giphy (3)

2 Likes

@Zach duress code received. the extraction team will remove you from @BillGordon 's dungeon and have you home in time for evening drinks.

when you hear the signal make sure your head is below the Finn graffiti.

4 Likes