Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Venom121212 Soooooo fucking jelly…

2 Likes

Could the one wheelers even get up those slopes?

I’d imagine the thing brakes / goes in reverse if the angle is too steep

1 Like

They sure tried haha. The green path was the “easy” course so they mostly stuck to those. They were shocked I could go up all the big hills and ramps.

They jumped in the foam pit from the deck above instead :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My best friend from college always tell me we should go zip lining there. If they take esk8, I’m sooo down.

Short trip too!

I had no idea it was a bike park.

2 Likes

I know it’s not close but if you’re ever near, you have a place to crash and a board to ride man. Bongs packed up and waiting.

4 Likes

So you had me Googling bike parks and i found a sweet one they just opened! Then they say no boards of any kind… haters…

1 Like

My local outdoor park says no motorized stuff so I tend to go on week days and during school hours if I can help it.

Everyone I’ve met there has been super cool. I mean, it’s a bunch of one way paths so it’s kinda hard to fuck that up.

Is the place you found a free park or a pay one?

Free park… jumps and everything. Nothing like you’re video over here though… weather is too nice

1 Like

Nice Lil deck ya got there.

2 Likes

Huge shoutout to @JJHoyt for putting this on- really great idea and Portland is lucky enough to have a pretty thriving DIY scene ramping up.

I’ll see you guys there!

9 Likes

That looks so much like the new Arc Board with TB wheels on?

Yooo @Venom121212 is this in Ohio? Do they allow EUCs too? I smell a road trip in the future

1 Like

It is! The board will have the option of being able to swap flywheel to kegel style wheels.

6 Likes

Ok booking flight now, be there soon.

2 Likes

So you collaborate with them / test for them?

2 Likes
1 Like

Seen it.

1 Like

How’s the ride?

Gonna find out tonight, so far i test it down the hallway of the building i’m in and it’s really nice. Also went over some blind man bumps and it handled it pretty well, just making sure not to go too fast over them if not it’ll skid at the rear.

4 Likes

Dunno why it took me this long to realise that’s their logo superimposed over your old avatar.

7 Likes