Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Good ol fake news said Russian. Is Keanu reeves even real?

2 Likes

I though we figured this out in 1999 but apparently it’s still up in the air :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Keanu is real, he just taller and thinner in person. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Excuse me ma’am, you appear to have super-illegally modified an OSRR.

Your warranty is sooooo voided.

14 Likes

Whatever! I do what I want! Banana said it’s cool so let’s just pretend you saw nothing :raised_hands:

6 Likes

If only we had 0 degree baseplates, you wouldn’t have to use those expensive adjustable ones :grimacing:

Also, do you like having those regular soft risers there? I have this weird unproven belief in my head that risers only add to less responsiveness, so am planning my build with adjustable baseplates and 0 risers.

3 Likes

Not particularly, but I was originally playing with some looser configurations and needed the extra centimeters. I’m about to pull them out.

The adjustable baseplates do add some needed height though, without them you’d need more risers to make this setup work.

5 Likes

@nono_fr Are you using Snowboard Boots/ Bindings?
if so, whats your ride style?

1 Like

So you actually have words like these in a dictionary?

BecauseIcanmakeupshitalldayandcallitawordaswell?

Obviously no disrespect meant towards the Germans.

4 Likes

Jep. In English it is harder to that. :slight_smile:

Show me a photo from a dictionary with the german word I quoted.

1 Like

tissss

8 Likes

Well not 100%. I think you can’t use literally any word that comes up your mind and create a word. The words i showed you are mostly used as a game (for the longest words) Words like that have no practical use and will never be used in the language.

So no, we can’t show you the word in the dictionary.

Remember English has some too

Antidisestablishmentarianism
and
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis

They are just put together and mean lung disease caused by breathing in silica dust. You get where i’m going?

Sure, so made up words, not how it was represented though, which might have been unintentional.

These then words for example are all in the dictionary.

See the difference that they all have hyphens? Thats the trick. All of them Work with and without hyphens. Thats what i meant with “you can make endless words”

(this fucking sucks to explain, i can’t even remember most of my language when I speak)

2 Likes

It my friend’s board! It’s called a NoSno, like no snow, it was made by snowboarders who can’t snow during summer if i remember the story! Trucks are special too! And yes these are Snowboard bindings!

That’s what she said

3 Likes

Look what came in today! Thanks Alan … these pictures do your enclosure no justice, the look and feel is awesome and professional! :ok_hand:t2::facepunch:t2: @eBoosted :facepunch:t2::ok_hand:t2:

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

2 Likes

@EboardSolutions any more info on this?

2 Likes

working on something, nothing final yet :wink:

3 Likes