Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This likely.

2 Likes

Thinking eBay didn’t allow him to charge that much for shipping, so het made a listing selling shipping, and still added shipping charges to it!

5 Likes

He’s nothing if not fraudulent.

2 Likes

@NoWind

Please don’t! :rofl:

Do you know if the one motor/more powerful VESC/gear box option makes a lighter build?

My 4WD build is 27-28 kg and now I think light is smart :sunglasses:

We need a E-TOXX full topic where you show everything you do and sell !! It will be the golden topic.

5 Likes

This would be the main drawcard for me.

2 Likes

100% positive feedback, would recommend!!!
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I would love to see @NoWind set up a thread in Vendor Corner.

8 Likes

I mean, I have never, ever, ever, ever seen someone selling shipping on eBay.

2 Likes

real talk: how quiet were the herringbone vs other gear vs direct drive?

2 Likes

I don’t have many gear drive setups to compare it to, but I was duly impressed with how quiet it is. I let it fly a bit and and went after the brakes a bit, and neither produced much sound. My board running dual belt bldc was quite a bit louder. The herringbone was so quiet that Linny managed to sneak up and hit me with a Kancho a bunch of times.

6 Likes

cool thanks for quick reply.

and unless specifically requested, unsolicited kancho are in poor form, no matter how short your skirt

1 Like

I agree. And the finger sniffing afterwards is the final indignity.

How long the gears last? Are they steel? Or is that one steel one aluminum? I guess they could last a long time even if they wear down. Wear together

1 Like

I’m not sure if anyone but Linny and Jeff have ridden them enough to have a good answer for this. Linny has been riding his Mk1 Herringbone for quite a while now, and and I don’t believe he has had any issues.

@Linny

1 Like

Time to up your game. :joy:

2 Likes

@dickyho sells an expedited shipping option. But he honors it :+1:

2 Likes
  1. @dickyho is still in business
  2. @dickyho actually delivers
  3. Friggen $277 + $15 shipping (?!)
  4. Expedited shipping, for what?
2 Likes

Broken promises

5 Likes

Interesting way to route the wires, nice!

4 Likes

thanks, i think it’s the only way to route em without drilling more holes ya feel?