Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Dude no way, I took this picture circa 2003:

(You can tell by the old cars)

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery Tim, I’m not upset! Keep it coming.

13 Likes

It’s 2am, i managed to swim to the coast.

Maybe i’ll take a front shot the next time.

7 Likes

Please don’t or make it hidden with the little triangle to make it visible.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s a win-win. Feels more secure in my hand and also ready for those “Oh Shit” moments to protect the Puck.

2 Likes

Have you done this before? Quite challenging even with the correct solder and method. Not doubting your skillz in any way, just concerned based on my own failure lol.

Thanks man. Ahhh I had to settle with using extension cables on one end to get it loose enough to flip. Yea otherwise it was pretty much sealed shut just from the tension.

2 Likes

Yeah, did graphene lipos that way, but I solder stuff almost everyday at work so not really fair to compare. These might be different tho, not sure how thick the tabs are

1 Like

I wonder how would the acceleration compare vs a belt driven system with the same battery

2 Likes

I imagine the torque on this 4wd setup is over the top regardless.

1 Like

If jesus had a board, this would be it

9 Likes

Well it felt like it was close to being a boat :smiley:

12 Likes

Honestly this acceleration is pretty insane. My thorium x4 doesn’t have as big a battery it has a 12s6p with 30q cells is about the saMe actually. The top speed on this thing though is higher.

I’m not too sure the differences in acceleration for gear drive VS belt…

EDIT: granted the thorium is with AT wheels I’m gonna give this set up with the TB AT wheels as soon as the adapters get here (any day) and we will see I’m sure the torque will drop significantly. But hopefully because of this mother of a battery pack we can make something happen.

1 Like

i concur recent history has shown Singaporean esk8ers actually sit while riding

1 Like

+1 for esk8 eFoil hybrid!

4 Likes

Whatever keeps those masturbatory juices flowing.

2 Likes

Finally I’m not longer alone in “small calves group” @BillGordon @Itsmedant

2 Likes

Dare I ask?

We discussed this shameful incident on our ride. His answer remains unsatisfactory.

5 Likes

Why I searched for Enertion or why he still charges people?

3 Likes

There are so many questions. I thought this might have been an “after the fact” attempt to get coin like when FedEx hunts me down for customs fees.

2 Likes