Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Classic case of Photoshop level “over 9000”.

7 Likes

@Ace Yeah nice to have such a tiny television able to watch netflix on the run :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Oh fuck. That gave me a really fun idea. Modding one of those tiny laser projectors that normally projects a clock on the wall, but make it project your speed and telemetry to the ground in front of your board.

Advanced level: full pico projector that projects terrain navigation by using lidar and sonar to detect large debris and potholes.

4 Likes

You better be making a build thread for that thing – god that looks fun to ride :smiley: Definitely a potential build of the year nomination imo.

7 Likes

:joy: I wanted to do a build thread. I’ve built a handful but this one was the first I felt was kinda unique.

I’ve been working on it for awhile and about a month ago discovered I had inadvertently stolen someone’s build name from a build thread a couple years ago :broken_heart:.

I didn’t want to be that guy but I still had to post a couple pictures :grinning:

12 Likes

I also vote for more insights on this! Looks like a blast. Does it sport a skidplate there?

Bests

1 Like

It’s an absolute blast to ride.
Today was the first day it’s been remotely nice weather wise. It was a shakedown run mostly, still have a handful of things to button up

1 Like

Cool take on that board. Another vote for a build thread!

2 Likes

You should have put it on tiny bricks

7 Likes

I woke up this morning and someone stole my wheels!

Haha

Or navigation data like Google maps ar mode does…
Exciting :slight_smile:

1 Like

@IDEA what kinda trucks are those on the left??

2 Likes

is an 18-year-old BMW street Carver board

http://www.kellyscars.net/streetcarver.html

4 Likes

It’s an sla print from a photon, so it’s a custom 3D model. I can upload it to thingiverse. Pretty easy to model tho for your specific case.

1 Like

multiple parts of this image are extremely funny

3 Likes

That’s frickin’ cool. Shouldn’t you mount the motors on the other truck or are you running it fwd?

Otherwise it looks like the firebird is upside down.

1 Like

I know :rofl: :rofl: EDGY

EXTRA FUN

1 Like

I like to think about him in Photoshop touching it up like:

yeah. yeah I look good.

3 Likes

he was definitely watching Johnny Mnemonic

4 Likes

This is probably the esc from the onan X2 … I have one … oh no it’s different

image image

2 Likes