Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Only China can do that. It is also impressive how fast you build your sky scrapers (which are construction-wise far more challenging).

Hahahahaha, i am fucking awful with electronics. Found it in my fathers stash when i visited him, that thing is nuts :smiley:

Ow shit maybe he is building a railgun :thinking:

1 Like

The Chinese government definitely is quick to react and very determined, have to admit that :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a guitar jack plate. Something like this maybe? https://www.banzaimusic.com/GNA-Jack-Plate-Black.html

1 Like

There are always different spots on different kart race tracks in different cities/countries with different riders and different boards. We are racing during winter time indoor race tracks all over Europe. First one was in Cologne Germany, last one was in DĆ¼sseldorf Germany, this one was in Dinslaken Germany, next one is next week in Brussels Belgium. Do you have any problems with that?

2 Likes
2 Likes

For when you donā€™t have a girlfriend
@Kellag is this yours?

Stunning work like always Tim @Sender :heart_eyes: That new lacroix designā€¦ oof

8 Likes

I really like this one a lot. Hott chicks on boards is cool AF

9 Likes

Is this the BATESC Iā€™ve been hearing about?

For real though, what is this?

6 Likes

When iā€™m ready, iā€™ll look for you to do an anime themed deck. This is amazing, you can skin almost anything.

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to need an example.

2 Likes

Letā€™s do it!

2 Likes

I work with some exotic materials on my creative business, i think another feature that can elevate Senderā€™s skinned decks if it is inlaid with said exotic material, like meteorite, or timascus, just throwing out some ideas.

Timascus-Mokuti-Steel-Rings-3

12 Likes

The ring looks titanium, beautiful

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful stuff. I did have an idea of maybe cutting my logo in a 1mm thin material and inlaying it onto a deck. Never got the chance to do it yet, but if i ever do so in the future itā€™ll be the most ambitious one yet. Meteorite is pricey, a 30mm x 30mm x 8mm piece would cost around $100.

2 Likes

Damn dude. If it works that thing is basically the biggest baddest battery ever.
Charge it to like 25V (go higher later), (current limited) and then discharge it across some ml. Tons of fun to just blow things up with.

2 Likes

Thanks, now I understand. I thought it was as the same track. So you are basically in marketing stage?

2 Likes

Fyi, Brussels event track will not be on an actual kart track. It will be more like the playground track from Paris 2019 but marked with pions or cups instead of tires.

Should still be hella fun though. Sadly I wonā€™t be able to make it this time.

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with the boards we are building.
ESK8 NRW is the local ESK8 community. We try to expend the community and offer all skaters a good time and a place where they can be together. All started last summer with small group rides which grew bigger and bigger. Now we are over 100 local riders sharing this passion and became the largest and most active ESK8 community in Germany. Riders from all over Germany are coming now to our events. We have every second week such events and during summer time weekly group rides. Our mission is to connect the people in the ESK8 scene, fight for legalization and push the technical boundaries of electric skateboards, to provide even better group ride experiences. Thatā€™s all we do.

7 Likes

Shit, who got all these pictures of me shredding my esk8ā€¦

5 Likes