Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I did thin layers before the frit with less pooling, but then for the frit I did a thicker one because on a trial board it did not hold at all with a thin layer. Also once the frit is there, it seems near impossible to get a thin even coat. The frit soaks up the spar urethane…

4 Likes

How dare you come to San Diego and not let me know!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Berrett Junction road looks like shit! How the hell do those downhill guys do it with tiny wheels?!?

2 Likes

Tiny wheels, big balls.

7 Likes

The only thing that looks shittier than Barrett road is the Airbnb I pulled up on.

Dead fucking serious. I’m at the best western now

17 Likes

That’s no ordinary badminton racket. It was the locking mechanism for the door.

12 Likes

I kinda like it. It’s got that " am I gonna die tonight" theme.

6 Likes

It’s got character for sure

1 Like

Dude this is to keep people in, that’s creepy. Can you post a link to the ad for that Airbnb

To be fair, I did book an RV. But it was a much different one pictured than what I ended up with.

3 Likes

I was kinda hoping they would only have shot pictures of the inside.

Edit.

Yep not the same one exterior shots are from a different rv

3 Likes

Dude, come solder some shit and terrorize SD with me, rob (hit a opossum doing 45 recently) and Mario (SOS series champ) tonight.

2 Likes

Oh damn as enticing as that is. I’m just gonna chill with my dog tonight. Down to raise hell tomorrow :metal:

1 Like

Ok, for the record, you are saying “no” to these angels. Cue the Sarah McLachlan track from the ASPCA commercials. :call_me_hand: rest up.

6 Likes

This looks like really awesome protection for the belts

1 Like

@Chricious Is that the eboards solution deck?

4 Likes

Errr drop up???

3 Likes

@Chricious fix with (angled?) bracket ftw?

1 Like

That’s our own solution to get the wedge in a longboard deck :joy: :joy:

3 Likes