1 Like

@Toughook Tony, I waited so long for this… uuuuunf

Told you so mate.

1 Like

Wtf happened?

1 Like

Try the superglue thing dude, while it’s fresh especially

2 Likes

They are the Evolve 107’s. For some reason those things tend to shred up hard. Well, we all know the reason really…

1 Like

Apparently the coloring to black makes them more prone but that is hearsay

1 Like

Chris could probably answer this. @ChrisChaput

Why do the Evolve 107’s shred 10x faster than the non branded ones? Did Evolve make them “cheaper”?

2 Likes

Good luck with that

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: We have to try right?

2 Likes

True, but maybe there is nothing captured here apart from perception and hearsay. Hard to tell I guess Chris will if he likes or has input

Love it. What hub did you use? I want to eventually move to a proper front hub drive, but the dual rear hub drive has been working pretty well. At least until a phase wire broke. Working on upgrading to belt drive with 83mm wheels for max torque and to burn up my extra cheap clone wheels.

2 Likes

i think its time for abec11 to raise their prices on these hahahaha for more profit. meanwhile i ride chinese 97mm wheels for 8 dollars a set and they are great hahahaha
over:man_astronaut:

Wowow – Haya shortboard with 110mm wheels? Is there wheelbite? How long / what trucks are those? Do wide trucks on such a narrow wheelbase feel okay? Tell me more! :slight_smile:

@Andy87 yeah Andy, next level up!

1 Like

I remember ! Thing is they held up for so long, but then just self destructed in one ride…

Nice… Do you have some video :slight_smile: ???

I did go with this : https://www.leafbike.com/products/e-bike-hub-motor/gearless-20-24-26-700c-28-29-inch/20-inch-48v-1500w-front-hub-motor-wheel-1077.html
I know for a fact, that people are putting much more voltage and current in to this model, without problems. Thats why I did choose this one, and they do custom windings and kv if ask :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Pretty please do a build thread for this. There’s no rules against it and I’d love to just unashamedly copy you! It looks like a lot of fun.

6 Likes

@Mich21050 oh no, not you,too!

2 Likes

Actually it didn’t happen while skating. My dumbass got my foot stuck inbetween a small train for children and a small concrete wall… There’s no flesh on the whole right side… 2 weeks hospital and 3 operations…
I probably can’t esk8 for the whole summer… :frowning:
@City-Blade-101

7 Likes

oh man thats so sad. fuck! i can totally feel your pain, man. :weary:
All best wishes, dear pilgrim and hopefully you are ok as soon as possible.But 3 operations sound very scary and fuck again!
FUCK

1 Like