Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

for fun, so go for it ^^ nad if your lady is not that easy on a esk8, she may like it a lot !
Yes a bit loud… but after riding spur gear drive not that much, I’m really use to this soung ^^ since 2015 on my mtb, in fact it was weird to ride the helical Gear Drive the 1st time. (I know you prefer the silence, maybe an hub could work for you …)

it’s also easy to push the limite of electrical part I think (imo), behind a handlebar, we are a little more serene.

1 Like

:smiley: haha, you did it !??

:wink: I will ! Look at her smile when riding with me !!! That has no price :

@rey8801, listen at the end (when the music ended), I’m far but still hearable >.<’

5 Likes

That’s quick and the torque looks nice! Waiting on second unity delays to get her board running but she took mine for a lap and liked it!

:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Yeh my girlfriend can not even stand on a skate. I tried to convert her to electric scooter but no luck so far.
I will watch the video later when I am home, but definetely I would love to make one.
It’s definetely easier to push it hard and moreover you do not need regenerative brakes so can push it more towards the voltage limit.

3 Likes

You taking that to Colorado?

2 Likes

It’s going to CO, with @sender, don’t think in gonna be able to make it.

@Riako Which DD are these? Am I out of the loop on these?

It’s the Mad Fury DD conversion kit for the Mad Hub, from the MAD King / @rey8801, 2nd GB :

This thing is gorgeous as fµc£! Can’t wait to set them, I am in the middle of thinking to make a setup as soon as possible ^^

5 Likes

hahhaha thats really awesome.
Love watching you guys doing great things!
Marching onwards!
peace

1 Like

yeah, she smiles like we do on our little unicorns hahahaha.
Awesome, dude! Enjoy!

1 Like

Alessio for the win!

2 Likes

thanks guys. Every one helped a lot with all the suggestions and possible improvement. In this new born electric world we still have the chance to give our contribution :grinning: At least that what I try to do in between the daily life…

5 Likes

Yeah! Nowind liked a picture from me! There will be a big party tonight! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

@Riako very very nice :smiley:

This is my initial test of the drift Trike

5 Likes

hooo, this hub looks to work pretty well !! :smiley:
Can’t wait the build log :wink:
maybe DIY build category is also open to other ride thing, or we can move them later ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Riako yeah a build category in the main menu would be the perfect location for that! awesome! you have to tell @longhairedboy because he’s still riding a ( @mmaner ) damn unicycle :grin:

2 Likes

I saw the videos
Definetely booked. After this board is time for a scooter. Total noob there. What do you use for throttle. Like motorbike or like jetsky thumb throttle? In skate we mostly use dual motor, maybe a dual hub motor ls Wil be cool in scooter too. O use a rear really big motor with single vesc and big heatsink.

1 Like

I recieved some pretty white 7875 motors these days and thought they were badass but they are pretty damn shitty after use :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:smiley: haha can’t wait to see that!
2 hubs sound good now I know what you like :wink:
a big hub will need a bigger wheel I guess. I want to keep what I use with my MTBoard.
Yes, it was the thumb throttle quad like, then I order a left hand that I flip around to use with my index, way better to keep the handlebar … in hand ^^. Directly connected to the ADC port of the fox (v4.10 in the 1st version, set outside/open-air at 45A batt max and 60A motor max, with a 6.25 :1 ratio, 170kv 6374, it was crazy !).

v1. 6374 170kv sensorless, V4.12 bldc, chain iso 05b, 8 x 50T, 10s5Ah
v2. 6374 130kV sensored, focbox in Foc, chain iso 06B, 9 x 36T, 12s8Ah

Now, the new one, called MAD One / Madone, like la Madonna of the e-Dirt ^^ (promise, it was plan since before last summer, the rear harm, was my 1st prototype (2016), but to big, to heavy so I keep it until now and will use it with bigger parts) :
Also inspired by the song ^^ :speaker: put your subwoofer on !

v0 (coming). 8085 170kV censored, ESCape FOC, chain iso 06B, 9 x 45T, 12s12/24Ah :stuck_out_tongue: (the way of your last proposition)
1 Like

Need to read about it. Sounds really good. I don’t know what to aspect from single motor. A rear huge outrunner motor should be plenty, but for me sounds is always an issue. As you know.
You are right about keep the hands on the handlbar :sweat_smile:. I will see. I would like a middle size scooter, nothing enormous. 12s 3p or 4p for sure or maybe more s groups with the FOCer 80V.
True that a rear hub motors as to be bigger, but can be also thicker. Damn want to start

1 Like