Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I like green. It’s not easy to find little components if you drop them in there tho :rofl: and it doesn’t like heat guns :rofl:

These were offcuts from work. Spewing I didn’t have enough to do the whole floor.

3 Likes

Just wait for more offcuts, not like it’ll go brown?

5 Likes

One day I will find some more. One day.

2 Likes

I have a cork floor that swells if you spill water on it :joy_cat:

3 Likes

No. Not that. I meant top middle rightish…

1 Like

:rofl: they’re work boots bro, they don’t like me having bare feet on the construction sites

2 Likes

Dang. Didn’t think it was possible.

d00d you have gnar-gnar toes I see the safety concerns having other peeps view that carnage… you and @Brenternet need to do mani-pedis together!!!

and the sandal tattoo :heavy_check_mark: :+1:t4: :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Update: dude is frothing on the board :rofl:

This goes well for my plan of never seeing it again :rofl:

9 Likes

Well, at least you didn’t leave any clues behind.

10 Likes

It’s printed with petg. It will melt real quick.

5 Likes

This is why he changed his name, now he will change it back to @Surferofdirt so nobody suspects a thing.

8 Likes

So far so good with the board. He’s done about 20kms on it, no issues.

I have asked him to bring it back to me after a few battery cycles though just so I can give it a little checkup to make sure everything is as it should be.

Would have liked to have done the testing myself but the dude was desperate to get it back and was willing to test it himself :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I think he will send it back to upgrade it anyways. 33/h top speed, he will want more soon.

2 Likes

He’s got a Baja g4x for that :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that kind of pulley before. @Bobby, I think you had a few similar?

14 Likes

whoa!!..you good I hope…what happened?

7 Likes

Not my board, That’s my buddy Jonifin’s from the Philly group. Got hit by a car. He’s cool. A little banged up. The driver pulled off but he got the plate and gave it to the cops.

Board still works though even though it was crushed. He’s looking for a 44 now I think.

R.I.P

18 Likes

oh snap…black board jungle Jonifin? he had the 44 that’s right…glad he’s ok. yeah man you gotta watch these 2.5 ton death machines.

9 Likes

Really thought about getting one of these… Please let me know what you think of it :ok_hand::pray:

4 Likes