Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

He almost burned their home down at one point. He’ll find a way around this new hurdle.

9 Likes

theres no way getting around this, this time. Lol

4 Likes

calling dibs on the teeth

8 Likes

Just tell them to focus on recovery first and then the politics can come later :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Super safe and way stylish

3 Likes

Looks like so much fun

2 Likes

Be funny as fuck when disabled people start using it because it’s compact and maneuverable just to find that when the battery dies they are dumped on the street like @DerelictRobot when his girlfriend has a man over.

7 Likes

Jokes on you, my girlfriend isn’t interested in men.

… shit.

9 Likes

ANDREW HAS NO PENIS. Get fucked.

1 Like

Nice execution. You’re doing terrific.

2 Likes

Except for this giant scratch down the middle of my monitor because I’m an idiot… I feel good.

1 Like

What could cause a scratch like that on your monitor?

1 Like

We moved house and the removal guys said “Hey man, you’ve paid us thousands of balloons to move your shit accross town and we have the specialized boxes and packaging to move your equipment with us, want us to do that?”

And I said “No worries blud, I’ll hastily chuck this shit in the back of my car wrapped in some jeans and a blanket of hope. That will surely be safer”

Result? Got kucked by my own jeans.

13 Likes

universe 1
Brent 0

12 Likes

Rekt.

5 Likes

Oh I thought it was a touch screen and you forgot you just had you nails done.

2 Likes

As if having a mani-pedi is unacceptable, it’s 2020, my nails are fucking glorious.

3 Likes

Sure, Just be gentle with touch screens and condoms

1 Like

Be honest, you forgot you weren’t on mobile and tried to click the like button on one of my posts.

3 Likes

@mackann what is under the blur, sir?

3 Likes