Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

How far out of balance can I plug a pack in? I was thinking of building the BMS and wires harness into the main chassis so I could pop in any combo of the 5s1p blocks in…each is like 5 miles of range on its own

1 Like

For that you just plug packs to each other and have a 3pin JST to balance right?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: depends how you design it. Just seems like more places where shit can fail.

I understand the advantages of the modularity aspect, but I don’t think it is a path I’d ever go down… unless someone paid me to do it for them.

2 Likes

True true, well I got like 2 months before the rest of the parts get here anyways so I can thing a while longer at least

2 Likes

:call_me_hand: very curious to see how you end up doing it

2 Likes

You know. Oddly enough not a ton of miles. I just got these October 4th.
For whatever reason I’m super hard on pneumatics…
I was surprised to see they did have lots of life left in them… Next time I might have to wait to actually see that inner layer.

3 Likes

Hell, I’ll do it for science! Just trying to figure a way to get the series connections to be capable of handling the current

I’m thinking 2x MR60 connections each pack, maybe MR30 is enough though since each cell is only 35A continuous

But I’ll have all the series and parallel connections in the chassis of the board and epoxy them down or something

3 Likes

Whoa where did you find those?

1 Like

I am the official distributor and service point for TeamGee in Germany/Europe.

You can order them soon on esk8nrw.de

3 Likes

The new LaCroix looks funny

14 Likes

Haven’t heard that one in a minute.

1 Like

Fat L, my parents told me I’m not allowed to ride my board anymore lol. I think the medical bill showed up.

10 Likes

Rip, but they’ve said that before right?

1 Like

Nope, up until now. Last few incidents, they told me to take a break, not find a new hobby

4 Likes

So what parts are you getting rid of?

4 Likes

That’s cold, bro.

8 Likes

Bro, no one listens to their parents when they tell you to find a new hobby.

3 Likes

until they pay 6k of medical bills

4 Likes

FTFY, This is 'murica.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, we don’t pay medical bills here.

2 Likes