Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Really really lucky you didn’t break your jaw. Trust me. It could be a worse.

5 Likes

I actually told my mom I should get a grill lol

7 Likes

It’s never too late haha. I missed my optimal window by about 3 years but it definitely feels better now

Also @KaramQ, physical therapy is important but if nothing else, just practice stretching and slowly adding some casual weight once you’re able to. I personally used resistance bands

4 Likes

I’ve been working on it all year.
It’s getting better. Just slowly. Still can’t sleep on it tho.

2 Likes

Nice! Oh yeah you just reminded me sleepless nights because of the shoulder. Like waking up to piercing pain because you rolled the wrong way :expressionless: Yeah man, keep at it and it’ll get better

3 Likes

Multiple collar bone brakes, and multiple impact fractures in my teens and 20s. Plus torn muscle twice… Always the same shoulder. My right arm hates me.

3 Likes

Feel better @KaramQ! Do the PT and it’ll help tonsss…

On a sorta same note, 2020 is a great year so far!
Jan 1st=NBA Commissioner Died
Jan 2nd=Australia is on Fire
Jan 3rd = @KaramQ gets hurt and shots fired for a maybe beginning of WW3 :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Spill it convict. Premade battery pack score?

6 Likes

@glyphiks did you print the sticker yourself?

2 Likes

Homemade

3 Likes

@glyphiks Where from hath thou obtainest these?

3 Likes

I made them

7 Likes

How long before you have a thousand of them and are flipping them on the forum?

5 Likes

I’m glad your alright … Well mostly alright. Take it easy. Give your body time to heal I know its going to suck but you got this. Ive broken multiple bones it sucks. Good thing your young. Get well buddy.

2 Likes

I wake up, see the post count and instantly know that one of 2 things has happened.

1: 2 of you ego maniacs are having a biggest dick competition.

2: one of you has ended up in hospital.

Heal up @KaramQ hope that your board is ok.

7 Likes

Now you need to Register yourself as an electrician and it will be legit right?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: personal use only. Only that way I can assure they are used for good and not evil

8 Likes

Fuck that, this is low voltage motherfucker

3 Likes

i belive the preferred term is narrowback
:grin:

4 Likes

You just have put some miles on those to get them like that? Loads of life left in them too.