Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Glad you’re ok-ish @KaramQ !

5 Likes

Such a shame @torqueboards is getting such a feminine ogre to test their gear.

13 Likes

Jealousy is not a good color on you Timothy.

9 Likes

It’s my only color.

11 Likes

Idk… We’ve seen lobster red Tim.

10 Likes

Reddit!

4 Likes

That’s a weird way to spell Kevin

1 Like

Dude, this makes me so sad. You are so young and imagine if you had ended up with really bad injuries or worse. Please take this as an opportunity to be safe. If you riding that fast, please be suited/guard-ed up properly and also know the roads you are riding on. And go with pneumatics. They are so much safer.

Hope you heal up fast and nicely!

9 Likes

Im glad I wasn’t the only one. Sigh

Heal up @KaramQ

6 Likes

Went to reddit thinking i would find some arms in cast fetish photos but ended up with some Cory Chase type of scenario :joy:

PMed you.

1 Like

It’s more of a red ember red.

4 Likes

glad you’re ok…heal soon, summer is coming. stay on top of physical therapy it helps, helps a lot.

2 Likes

Good news, I didn’t break my shoulder, I just ripped some muscle. Light concussion but nothing too bad, but my front to teeth😭 hanging. Got a ton of deep cuts and lots of road rash but I’m alive. No neck injuries, thank god

5 Likes

Haha I’m glad someone made that reference :laughing:

1 Like

Dude, in some ways that’s even worse :frowning: I tore my rotator cuff when I was younger…that incident is one of my biggest regrets. Not to scare you but I never know when my shoulder will give out.

Take the proper rest and go to physical therapy if you can. I’m pulling for you man

4 Likes

I’m so nauseous though, and I’m crying because my front teeth will need to be replaced. I fell head first apparently into the asphalt

5 Likes

This. It’s sooooo important. Like fucking really. I have limited movement in my Shoulder for not taking it seriously.

5 Likes

Tell Dad you want a bling grill.

5 Likes

As someone said before, time for some gold :smiley:

But for reals though, as much as it sucks replacing teeth, at least now you can model it however you like

Also concussions are scary too. I hope you have someone with you to monitor you

4 Likes