Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

1.70m and 53kg…so probably the right build for a 36" switchblade. I ride a 40" deck that’s a similar design and I always stand centered about the from front 1/3 of the board

So I would grab a dremel with a tiny diamond tip and etch a flat line to grab that bitch with a flat head screwdriver. Been there. I feel this.

@pookybear

5 Likes

It’s POM pulley from janux. It’ll ruin the hole. It’s about 1.5 to 2mm deep.

I’ll try your method as a last resort. Thanks.

3 Likes

Ahhhh. I dunno, that’s still what I would do. But a little bit at a time to not heat it up too much.

I thought it was an aluminum pulley at first. How did you break that off anyhow?

3 Likes

Its fiiiiiiine!

3 Likes

Oh nooooo! What happened mane?

9 Likes

Full throttle into the curb

9 Likes

That’s heartbreaking. Internals all good?

2 Likes

Yeah I think so. It even looks good after hitting the curb,because the tires hit it first. Then he stood on it, then it snapped.

6 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes

That’s Laesk8

3 Likes

They always die the same way… Fuck

2 Likes

Not my board. But it’s in LA.

4 Likes

LOL Isn’t that FB? :rofl:

4 Likes

I got it from Reddit… I dont use Facebook lol

6 Likes

The way it appears to have delaminated makes me wonder if the Lonestar deck will hold up long term, as I heard the story on FB the guy ran off it and it bumped up the curb at 10-15 mph, in my head the extra weight and vibration is just going to slowly weaken those areas under the kick plate until one day you roll over a dip or pot hole and crack your front end is now kissing your enclosure. Might be reading into it a bit much though.

3 Likes

How long will that cleanliness last😂

5 Likes

If its anything like my studio, it’ll be a bomb site by the end of the next building session

7 Likes

This hobby seems to make everything a mess! Me cleaning up my workspace just mean buying or making something else to fill that space up!

3 Likes

I hope it will last, but man it’s hard. Like everyone says, anytime something gets pulled out to be worked on, shit goes everywhere. I wish I had a better system of keeping things organized. I bought some organizing shelves and cabinets, and despite having tons of random shit, i’d rather keep the random shit in the random places I know where it is than go further than this clean to try to organize any further. So, yeah probably not long.

6 Likes