Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Did you add the sensors yourself?
A “how to” thread would be great if you did. Pretty please.

1 Like

Did you buy it?

Why tho?

4 Likes

Same board? If so, awesome work!

3 Likes

They sent me one.

4 Likes

Yeah. I mean literally less than a third of the price gets better grip tape.

2 Likes

I see… do you make YouTube reviews or something? If they are waiting for your feedback, you should tell them this is way too expensive. Maybe max 15$ if it Is not good quality grip tape.

1 Like

It was for a contest, but I don’t know what to do with it though.

1 Like

Yep. Same board. Thanks dude.

3 Likes

Shark wheels fascinate me, my first board after 30 years, the 121c Aileron, had them.

Now they’ve got them in hub motors, hopefully there’s more innovation in there.

I love this deck, so much. You’ll have fun with whatever you build on it. I’ve built out 3 boards now with em.

3 Likes

The point of them is less friction because of smaller contact patch it has extra edges to help stop them sliding out. ESk8 you want the contact patch to help reduce wheel spin and skiding when stoping. Not some thing I’d consider useing on any motorised wheel

1 Like

Yeah bro it’s awesome. Ernesto got back to me, its not gonna be cheap to get a deck here but he’ll do it.

Ran the battery flat on the weekend and now i gotta wait til Thursday before my mate brings me the charger :sob:

2 Likes

Did he give you a quote on price for the deck?

2 Likes

Why are you like this?

Go find a hill. Regen. Repeat?

Are you just lacking the crazy power plug he uses? I haven’t actually seen one up close

5 Likes

Get someone to pull you behind a car while you apply moderate brakes. Easy peasey

5 Likes

Wonder if useing a treadmill would work. would not have to leave the house then and the misses couldn’t complain you never use it win win

8 Likes

I remember the point of them being the sinusoidal tread which reduces rolling resistance as well as increases grip for the same cross section. Also, I’d be surprised if you lost traction from braking on hubs.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is what you’re on about; but I regularly skidded the back hubs when braking to a stop on my wowgo hubs. not that those were very grippy but…

3 Likes

Comical

1 Like

Reduced rolling resistance from a smaller contact patch

Grip re applied by the 2 additional edges helps agains sliding sideways

It’s suppose to give a smother ride by hitting stones at a slight angle instead of seem rolling over them.

Take a look at the hub wheels on the back thay had to reapply the thane back to been a straight edge to get some of the grip back defeating the point of them in the first place

Hears a better option

http://harfangwheels.com/products/rain-wheels/