Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

So what do you think about the Kaly 2.0? Compared to your other MTB? I thought it was meant to be a road carver but with those tires it should be good for some trails too.

2 Likes

4:1 gearing on 190kvs makes it pretty unusable off road. Hard packed gravel and dirt is super fun, but forget about anything soft or grass. This thing shines on the road, great stability at speed (was ā€˜taking it easyā€™ and hit 62kph :rofl:) and carves like a fucking dream. Deck is super responsive, just wrote Kaly an email telling him I need one :rofl:

5 Likes

He still selling just the deck? I so wanna test drive that thing.

1 Like

Not on his site but canā€™t hurt to askā€¦

1 Like

Or sender has some but only to be skinned

1 Like

I would not have a problem in the world with a Senderized Kaly :rofl: but if both of those options fall through, I will have no other option but to press my own :flushed:

3 Likes

I like the way you think. About that I wonder where did that guy who was talking about pressing a composite deck go.

3 Likes

Got everything I need to build my own press and MPCNC machine, just need time to make it all happen.

1 Like

@spade lol thanks bud, weā€™ve all done it

1 Like

@Tamatoa

11 Likes

Exacting Sweetness!

1 Like

Dude that enclosure doesnā€™t look like it has seen gravels or pebbles projections. Lucky.

3 Likes

@Sender dont worry about the ink. Just some needles and fresh ink when your wounds are healed up and your are good to goā€¦jk. hope youre fine and not seriously insured. If you use suprasorb-f after washing out the shit you are able to sleep without bleeding which is pretty awefull with wounds like that.

1 Like

It was first fineeee.

Silly fall. Went down a closed down road on urethaneā€¦

Hit a shit load of gravel. LOL.

6 Likes

Fuck! this will happen to everyone of us. i have 2 wipeouts a year like that.
Time to get some elbow pads hahahaha

7 Likes

It was nice meeting you today. I got home and realized I didnā€™t even give you a sticker.

I suck :disappointed:

4 Likes

How nice of you, havenā€™t heard back since

3 Likes

@KaramQ PM me. :+1:

2 Likes

my mom saw this photo over my shoulder, and is asking if you have a website. She wants those cutting boards :joy::joy:

7 Likes

I have a website just not set up for ecom but you know how to hit me up. I would have to see what box of flat rate they would fit in if she wanted both you can pm me if you want about it.

4 Likes