Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

:rofl: does seem kinda racist lol

5 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: so nice. Is that the brightside?

1 Like

Darkside V3 36"
Really looking forward to get this build together. I want to resemble a classic skateboard as close as possible.

2 Likes

clearly a mobile jock-strap crucifix

such a nice board, I just picked up a darkside deck and a brightside full setup, loving the brightside, need to get some trucks and wheels on the darkside

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s my second Rayne deck, itā€™s hard to make enclosures for these, but I love the decks with all their features. My feets never get tired on these.

yeah the Rayne decks are my favourites, the curves are always spot on. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

2 Likes

I see someone subscribes to the KevinDark school of battery building.

11 Likes

Cags and Caliber IIs showed up the other day, had to go buy some bolts from an industrial supply shop because the deck is so thick (5x40mm countersink bolts fit perfectly).
Took it for a ride as a conventional and its really nice, much more responsive than a longer board because of the relationship between feet position and truck mounts, but will also handle really well at speed with hard bushings clamped right down.

Motor mounts are on their way, motors and ESC are on my desk, only need a battery and itā€™ll be done!

(Also lets pretend I didnā€™t reply in Pictures and Nothing else :roll_eyes: )

2 Likes

Y u do dis Bustin Boards?

1 Like

I am presuming that this is being shown as how not to build a battery. Just in case this is regarded as being acceptable?

6 Likes

Needs some corner chompers!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the least of it. Check out where all the current is directed through just a couple of nickel strips.

6 Likes

The more i look, the more I see :fire:

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand this pack. 12p or 13p? Where is number 13 on the left second image?

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s 13s16p

4 Likes

Iā€™m making the same assumption. I didnā€™t think that was Baraā€™s actual work.

It gives me anxiety.

Edit: welp, it is his. My statements remain. Some of those welds make my butthole pucker a bit.

5 Likes

Thanks. Stupid different colored cell wrapping threw me off.
Should have stuck with the nickel connections.

1 Like

Or maybe different cells. Heā€™s got them evenly spread across the different p groups, would be the best way to make a pack from cells of different origin.

7 Likes