Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

3d printed mounts for tactical flashlights? Or just modified mounts it came with?

Not too sure about that, but Iā€™m sure you could find some 3d printed mount for your trucks. Most lights comes with a rounded mounted system, so you will just need a ā€œcircleā€ adapter on your trucks.

They didnā€™t explicitly state to remove the cells first. This lawsuit will make me rich! Oh honeyā€¦

2 Likes

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Want more pictures of how you set this up.

The 2 holes on the back for power wires and the squared front ones for phases wires :

A bit tricky to pass them through

but once done itā€™s perfect!

Donā€™t look at the Rx and BT module out (I was getting bad Metr. reports and tried different setup ^^), this is just where you can try to see the power wires out :

Just tape them to go ride on snow :crazy_face:

If I remember well, I think I have put 2 inserts in the deck to screw the box on it with a little riser between them to let some space for the heads of the screws that hold the V6 to the box. Hope to be clear enough ā€¦ sorry I didnā€™t find any pics of that.
:v: :wink:

4 Likes

No thank you. Thatā€™s helpful.
I need a waterproof solution. Itā€™s rain season here and I canā€™t let that stop me.

1 Like

Once you pass your wires, just add silicone around the holes/wires and youā€™re good to go with a watterproof case :+1:

2 Likes

we are getting the same in Wisconsinā€¦sucks!!

1 Like

I was like thatā€™s one tiny rice krispy treat. :rofl:

8 Likes

Me too until I read the mg and serving size. It wouldā€™ve been perfect for twoā€¦ :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Me and the wife went to a play last month.
They serve wine but we arenā€™t really into drinking.
So she picked up two bags of medicated peanut brittle.
She opened one and handed me the other.
I almost completely finish the bag before I realized it said 10 servingsā€¦

7 Likes

I saw Wicked completely obliterated and it was indescribably amazing. I canā€™t wait to go see more plays

3 Likes

Yeah, edibles are fucking rough on me. My buddy gave a cookie to me once and said only eat 1/4. I ate 1/4 at work got about half way home and decided to eat the whole thing. Got home and eventually, boom freight train. I ended up sitting in the fetal position in my living room high af lol.

7 Likes

This was a pretty crazy Russian ballet dedicated to the writings of Edgar Allan Poe.
And they had this world-renowned accordion player there that kind of stole the show.
Theater is fun, if you ever get the opportunity to see the Book of Mormon I highly highly recommended it.

6 Likes

Got to see Rock or Ages over thanksgiving week.

So many boobies and great songs.

3 Likes

Seanathon, I literally told you to eat 1/10th of that thing, when you asked how much you should eat.

You disappeared for like 19 hours.

I thought you died.

9 Likes

I might have. Then didnā€™t even remember our conversation and did it againā€¦ :man_shrugging:

I did cool shit tho I thinkā€¦

8 Likes

Until you realize you spent 19 hours attaching two Shredlights to your board.

18 Likes

im-not-laughing

12 Likes