Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Time to miniaturize that sucker and make an esk8 version. Even a 2 speed sequential would be a game changer. It would give us flexibility in wheel and motor size, giving us torquey and fast boards.

5 Likes

Yes please! Get a single beefy motor with a differential and a foot lever for modesā€¦itā€™ll be beastly

3 Likes

Beautiful setup bruh. Cant wait to see the rest.

2 Likes

7 more to follow :sweat_smile:

My kid rides something like that! The brand is even maverix.

Its 150 new though and I got it for $50 because the lady said her kids were never interested in it. It was still in the plastic wrap in the sealed box. Super fun little board with speed modes.

4 Likes

I know. We discussed this before :rofl: I started esk8ing with the maverix cruiser (same as pictured)ā€¦I know Iā€™d end up destroying the whole thing since itā€™s a chinese esc with proprietary remote, a dc motor, and heavy as fuck trucks (12lbs each iirc)ā€¦ but that deck was solid as fuck and huge. Iā€™m imagining hypertrucks and a new skin :drooling_face:

You will burn in hell if you mix those components. Donā€™t you dare.

3 Likes

You make me want to put that dc motor on the hypertrucks now :rofl:

1 Like

Then go brag on the Lacroix fan boy page hehehe

1 Like

Fuck them. Lacroix is nice. Their fanboys piss me off :rofl:

I would simply want to revive my first esk8 love. Make it just like the maverix border but with normal modern technology (better truck,motors,batteries,and enclosure)

4 Likes

@RyuX

3 Likes

Is that for your secret Santa? That is bad ass

2 Likes

Damn!!!if itā€™s a gift, that will be one lucky fella

2 Likes

If that is then imma pray I got him :heart_eyes::smiley::grin:

2 Likes

Nahhhh playa!

This is on itā€™s way back to Ernesto!

But the Secret Santa decks I did are the sickness as well!

I am sure picrures of them will show up eventually!

7 Likes

Decks!?? Like multiple lucky fuckers will get senderizedā„¢ļø for free?

5 Likes

@Tamatoa one from tim and one from someone else iirc

3 Likes

Oh yeah I read thatšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

1 Like

Oh yeah. If you thought @mmanerā€™s santee wasnā€™t getting a custom deck, you crazy!

9 Likes

I will go get a few puppies for the ceremony one of those decks shall be mine. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes