Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@torqueboards Are you about to become the Focbox Slayer :tm: ? I really hope these are super reliable and bulletproof :smiley:

4 Likes

I would go in with low expectations

2 Likes

Of course. The fact that they have been in development for a while, and still aren’t for sale or “preorder” is a really good sign, though. A vendor doing it The Good Way :registered: actually testing stuff THEN selling it.

4 Likes

Yeah amen to that

Still have some things to finish up, so I haven’t made a thread yet. The enclosure was made by @eBoosted , can’t beat his stuff.

1 Like

epic sh!t !!! :star_struck::+1:

6 Likes

HS11 (like it more than HolyPro with holes my deck is not a butt) et gear drives for 4WD with 9" MEGASTAR wheels.

2x FSESC 6.6 DUAL are ready :

Waiting for 4 eskating.eu (Maytech) 6374 190 (180) kv :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, ça blague plus !! :open_mouth: :+1: good DIY!

Those little FS6 cases look sweet :ok_hand:

2 Likes

HAMMOND 1590XXBK : yes very nice black matte finish!

5 Likes

shudder

did you win biggest hat, smallest package?

2 Likes

@BillGordon can I move you here?

2 Likes

OOF. I’m such a knoblet. Thanks for the needed bitch slap, gents.

3 Likes

Damn @kook, this guy didnt even rip you off and you still destroyed him :joy::relaxed:

2 Likes

was I wrong?

Who knows man, maybe he’s a grower and his hat is a shower

1 Like

nice story… his therapist will understand

@RyuX so now we’re both even using the same output port for our range extenders? lol

1 Like

@mynamesmatt

Do we ?

1 Like

You’re making an esk8 gearbox?! Those rods at the top are the shift rods?

3 Likes

ooooooh yea. 6 speed sequential

but for real, no i’m not lmao. It’s a model of a Formula one gearbox. For my a CAD competition I’m entering. I won it last year and I’m hoping to win it again this year :slight_smile:

10 Likes