Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

With the exception of losing all that potential Thane hubs are great for short boards with limited space.
But it’s really hard for me to give up all that thick cushy urethane

7 Likes

can’t wait to see what is going on here !! Please tease us !!! :star_struck: :grin:

3 Likes

I’m only putting hubs on because I have some torquey little jacobs sitting on the bench.

1 Like

What you do when your wife and kids are asleep is none of my business I won’t judge

5 Likes

I’ve found in this forum and indeed in life in general when you get to a certain age the pervert jokes just keep on coming. :joy:

5 Likes

I actually did that. Santa Cruz double kick, which is what I skated as a kid, it was garbage.

Thurs is there only pic I can find.

3 Likes

If I don’t like it the kids will.

1 Like

I actually tode mine off a 60 foot cliff into the river :smiley: it was epic fun

1 Like

:open_mouth: like… batterys, motors included?

1 Like

Mike “money” Maner

5 Likes

Yep, it was junk though. Plastic tub enclosure, TB rc ESC, lipo battety and cline wheels. 25 mph down hill on dirt straight into the sky, it was fun :smiley:

1 Like

Naw, it was a 400 buck board and all ready pretty much screwed, which I was also tired if working on.

2 Likes

14 Likes

That is such a better Title for you.

Not to say you ain’t pretty but nobody here needs to know that water is wet.

5 Likes

Reminds me of my first board from '86-'87.
It had one of those flesh eating plants covering the bottom. A shit board, but my first nevertheless.
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I hate hubs on short decks, for me it’s about the rear pivot and putting lots of stress on rear wheels on short decks 5mm of China’s worst does not cut it - least for me lol

That said I think a hummies would be perfect

2 Likes

I don’t own any hubs. But if i did they’d be hummies

5 Likes

Is that a 22mm belt? If so, how is it compared to a 15mm?

1 Like

[quote=“Skunk, post:199, topic:81”] if i did they’d be hummies
[/quote]

This is how I feel now :smile:

1 Like

On a short deck, why not just putting motor(s) on the front truck.