Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Sure, so made up words, not how it was represented though, which might have been unintentional.

These then words for example are all in the dictionary.

See the difference that they all have hyphens? Thats the trick. All of them Work with and without hyphens. Thats what i meant with “you can make endless words”

(this fucking sucks to explain, i can’t even remember most of my language when I speak)

2 Likes

It my friend’s board! It’s called a NoSno, like no snow, it was made by snowboarders who can’t snow during summer if i remember the story! Trucks are special too! And yes these are Snowboard bindings!

That’s what she said

3 Likes

Look what came in today! Thanks Alan … these pictures do your enclosure no justice, the look and feel is awesome and professional! :ok_hand:t2::facepunch:t2: @eBoosted :facepunch:t2::ok_hand:t2:

🖼️ Pictures and nothing else!

2 Likes

@EboardSolutions any more info on this?

2 Likes

working on something, nothing final yet :wink:

3 Likes

Please be flexy, please be flexy :pray:

2 Likes

Prototipo killer

4 Likes

We like to call it American. We speak American here in Murica

2 Likes

Fascinating truly.

Would love to see a small write up as a post here. The truck design itself is worth a looks! let alone how you/they motorized it!

1 Like

Hey! Is that what I Was asking for just the other day? Double stack enclosure for your deck enclosure combo?

3 Likes

At this point I’d be fine with just a prototipo alternative since the lacroix boards seem to be made of unobtainium these days

2 Likes

hehe, should fit for 12s10p :wink:

4 Likes

Does it fit the same deck you’re currently selling?
Or is this a completely new deck and enclosure combo?
I’ve already got one of your decks that @sender is working on skinning atm.
Is the material going to be a bit thicker as well??

4 Likes

It will be a new deck (wider) and new enclosure (bigger).

I’m not sure yet what the enclosure will be made of, I’m checking now pricing for carbon/fiber glass. If it’s to much it will be ABS 5mm instead of 3mm :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Okay.
Well the deck/enclosure combo that I currently have is for the wife anyways.
Maybe I’ll get the big brother that you’re working on now for me eventually.

3 Likes

m’kay

This one is better and a proper accredited dictionary!

3 Likes

Yeah nah. Printed or anything that’s not community driven i.e. a little more official than frikken wikipedia and urbandictionary.

1 Like